The most stupid thing I ever did

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by yfc54, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Guess you went out on a limb on that one.

2. ChimmyBear

ChimmyBear Writing for the love of it. Contributor

LMAO.....too funny Cog! LOL! :D

3. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

I tried to catch a knife...

I was washing dishes and saw something fall. I didn't know what it was...
    Cut my finger half off, but they sewed it back on.

4. penhobby

penhobby New Member

I ran a red-light once...with a cop sitting right behind me. No, he didn't run it with me. He just shook his head, turned his lights on and waited for the light to turn green. The ensuing conversation was very entertaining for him I think, but not so much for me. Oh well, I was seventeen at the time. I like to think I have grown a little smarter since then.

I guess Descartes sums this up for me best, because the ability to think is not what makes one wise or smart. It just proves that you do exist. Now how one chooses to think, is an entirely different story. So I choose to think, or exist on a wiser plane of existence. Basically I choose to learn from my mistakes. So, I will never run another red light again…well, with a cop sitting behind me anyway.

5. Carmina

Carmina Contributor Contributor

Let me preface by saying that I technically failed my driver's test but they passed me anyway.

1.) I slammed on my brakes and swerved at the same time to avoid hitting a feral cat. I ended up driving 60 MPH into a cement wall, bouncing across the road and hitting another cement wall, and totalling my car. But the cat was fine.

2.) I walked by a parked police cruiser, got into my car, backed out of my parking space, and crashed into said parked police cruiser. Evey cop in town was there and saw the whole thing.

6. Frost

Frost Active Member

Allow me to set the scene.

There's a lone carton of iced coffee sitting in the schools hall. Right in front of that carton is a group of girls. Because I was a bit of a ****-head back in these days and I had a bit of an audience I ran up to this supposedly empty iced coffee carton and put in the boot with a perfect rugby kick.

It wasnt empty. I ended up spraying the group of girls covering them in iced coffee, to the wild amusement of me and my mates.

I ended up with a couple of after-schools for that one. Good times though.

7. Solaris

Solaris Active Member

I think it would take a while to think up the stupidest thing I've ever done. :p
    But one thing comes to mind.

Back when I was in Elementary School - I can't remember which grade exactly - me and my friends decided to break into one of the classrooms for something (can't remember what it was lol). So I get this brilliant... mission impossible... 007 idea and pick up THE most brittle, thick, flimsy stick I can find and shove it into the keyhole. As if it were a wire or something. And of course it broke off and got stuck in there - and I messed up the door LOL.
    I got a good time out for like a week for that.

8. Ennui

Ennui New Member

The most unmeaningful transpiration was that I revised my work solely a little for the subsequent exams.

9. SonnehLee

SonnehLee Contributor Contributor

ha, I did that in our van, except, I used a toothpick. :) The lock never worked again. You had to usethe clicker or unlock the door from the passenger side, and crawl over.