1. RIPPA MATE

RIPPA MATE New Member

The never ending story...

Discussion in 'Word games' started by RIPPA MATE, Nov 3, 2008.

I had a random idea. And it is essentially a never ending story. This is how it works:

I post one sentence to begin the story, and then someone adds another sentence and so on.

This may need some law and order so rules are:

- Only one sentence. max 50 words.
    - If it gets crazy and you post roughly at the same time, the last poster is required to edit, for making sense purposes.

Alright, i shall begin.

Rodan stood amongst the rippling crowd, acoustic guitar held firmly in one hand.

2. Speedy

Speedy Contributor Contributor

Rodan stood amongst the rippling crowd, acoustic guitar held firmly in one hand. He looked for a lone figure in the crowd, and there she was dressed in red.

3. RedPandaPaws

RedPandaPaws New Member

It had been seven long months, since he had heard the news of his daughter's pregnancy.

4. RIPPA MATE

RIPPA MATE New Member

He wanted to rush to her and embrace her in his arms, but he knew he couldn't.

5. Ti Odio E Ti Amo

Ti Odio E Ti Amo New Member

Instead, he fell off of the stage and hid under a nearby table covered in white cloth.

6. RIPPA MATE

RIPPA MATE New Member

Rodan stood amongst the rippling crowd, acoustic guitar held firmly in one hand. He looked for a lone figure in the crowd, and there she was dressed in red. It had been seven long months, since he had heard the news of his daughter's pregnancy. He wanted to rush to her and embrace her in his arms, but he knew he couldn't. Instead, he fell off of the stage and hid under a nearby table covered in white cloth. And then sudden it came the continuous rumble of laughter.

7. becca

becca Contributor Contributor

Rodan stood amongst the rippling crowd, acoustic guitar held firmly in one hand. He looked for a lone figure in the crowd, and there she was dressed in red. It had been seven long months, since he had heard the news of his daughter's pregnancy. He wanted to rush to her and embrace her in his arms, but he knew he couldn't. Instead, he fell off of the stage and hid under a nearby table covered in white cloth. And then sudden it came the continuous rumble of laughter. He looked around and was angered when he saw the subject of their mirth.

8. RIPPA MATE

RIPPA MATE New Member

Rodan stood amongst the rippling crowd, acoustic guitar held firmly in one hand. He looked for a lone figure in the crowd, and there she was dressed in red. It had been seven long months, since he had heard the news of his daughter's pregnancy. He wanted to rush to her and embrace her in his arms, but he knew he couldn't. Instead, he fell off of the stage and hid under a nearby table covered in white cloth. And then sudden it came the continuous rumble of laughter. He looked around and was angered when he saw the subject of their mirth. Oh they will pay he thought, yes they wont be laughing when i pull my machinegun from my guitar.

9. becca

Rodan stood amongst the rippling crowd, acoustic guitar held firmly in one hand. He looked for a lone figure in the crowd, and there she was dressed in red. It had been seven long months, since he had heard the news of his daughter's pregnancy. He wanted to rush to her and embrace her in his arms, but he knew he couldn't. Instead, he fell off of the stage and hid under a nearby table covered in white cloth. And then sudden it came the continuous rumble of laughter. He looked around and was angered when he saw the subject of their mirth. Oh they will pay he thought, yes they wont be laughing when i pull my machinegun from my guitar. Slowly, ever so slowly, he extratcts the gun for his case, pausing to make sure that his daughter wasn't in the danger zone.

10. Rarikou

Rarikou New Member

Rodan stood amongst the rippling crowd, acoustic guitar held firmly in one hand. He looked for a lone figure in the crowd, and there she was dressed in red. It had been seven long months, since he had heard the news of his daughter's pregnancy. He wanted to rush to her and embrace her in his arms, but he knew he couldn't. Instead, he fell off of the stage and hid under a nearby table covered in white cloth. And then sudden it came the continuous rumble of laughter. He looked around and was angered when he saw the subject of their mirth. Oh they will pay he thought, yes they wont be laughing when i pull my machinegun from my guitar. Slowly, ever so slowly, he extratcts the gun for his case, pausing to make sure that his daughter wasn't in the danger zone.
    He breifely, but oh so stealthilyhides the gun behind his guitar, to mask his presence. He fired off a quick burst.

11. becca

He breifely, but oh so stealthily hides the gun behind his guitar, to mask his presence. He fired off a quick burst. Lights shatter, people start screaming and running around and into each other like scared cattle.

12. Rarikou

Rarikou New Member

He breifely, but oh so stealthily hides the gun behind his guitar, to mask his presence. He fired off a quick burst. Lights shatter, people start screaming and running around and into each other like scared cattle.Nothing died, however. Then police were quick to show