The not happy thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carmina, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garmar69

garmar69 Contributor Contributor

Yeah, with a dull knife.

2. SonnehLee

SonnehLee Contributor Contributor

Ha, yes. I agree with you. But I don't talk to him anymore. (except when forced..) so, it's all good.

3. Jack

Jack New Member

I am not happy because my exams begin next week :( , therefore I will be busy studying my brains out. On that note, I won't be posting stuff on WF next week! :(

4. NaCl

NaCl Contributor Contributor

Good Lord! It's a good thing you found out when you did.

If you had your wits about you when you found out, you should have told him you were pregnant too, and that you and his best friend were trying to figure out how to tell him. Then, let him and his best friend sort out the truth!

5. SonnehLee

Ha! That would have been good. At the time though, I was more preoccupied with helping him. The poor girl he got pregnant was only 14!

6. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Helping him, in this case, would probably mean castration...

7. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Pregnancy is not something that you should lie about though. A girl told my best mates BF that she was pregnant to him, and it was rubbish. My friend killed herself that night. Lies are not worth it for any reason!

emily, it just goes to show how much of a wonderful person you are for being there for him after what he put you through. Not many would do that for an ex. Going through that is a very terrifying ordeal and it really helps to have someone there for you!

Oh! And I am annoyed because my front door lock fell off today and I couldn't lock my door at all. I fixed it though and now have to wait for the real estate to send someone out to sort it out properly! They take their damn time that is for sure! Jerks!

8. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

If he gets fixed, he'll be more docile, and generally happier. Also less likely to chase cars.

9. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

I'm unhappy because I'm lonely
    and I know I'll be waiting for an extremely long time before any guy ever notices me

10. wonderxwhy

wonderxwhy New Member

I'm with you Eoz Eanj.
    It sucks. I'm sorry your in the same situation.

Thing is, guys notice me, but I'm always the friend. Never the girlfriend. Fantastic.

Oh well. I feel bad complaining about this when my life is pretty good.

11. Carmina

Carmina Contributor Contributor

Better to complain a little to get it out of your head than to hold it in and let it eat you up. I am unhappy because I didn't like the number on the scale when I went to the doctor's office yesterday.

12. SonnehLee

Except, he wasn't an ex at the time.

Cog: He'd probably still chase cars. :p

13. Ashleigh

Ashleigh Contributor Contributor

In the comfort of my stubborn little mind.
    I miss my Matthew and I know I wont get to sleep tonight untill i get his text saying he's home safe =/ lol. Plus i keep thinking 'omgdrunkgirlswillforcehimtohelpthemhomeorsomethingandstuffohnoohno' or 'he'sgonnabeinahorribleaccidentnononononono'.

Gawd I'm so...what are the words? Over protective?!

14. Baywriter

Baywriter Contributor Contributor

Ugh. Sorry. I've been gone so long.

I am seriously sick. I have four different illnesses attacking my body at the moment. -_- This is the first time in a long time I've actually been able to sit up.

15. yellowm&M

yellowm&M Contributor Contributor

I'm really upset and mad because I totally feel like one of my friends is trying to steal my best friend from me, and I'm upset because it feels like my best friend is talking with her more than me (and it brings back reminders of a person who used to be my best friend, but isn't anymroe, who did a similar thing last year with a different one of my friends....) and today they were texting during 7th period (which I share with my friend) and my friend was telling my best friend not to text me for like twenty minutes then laughing and saying things like "She still hasn't texted you back yet" to me. After class, well actually school, ended she explained it too me and said it was just for fun and stuff but still....and she got really mad at me for no reason last friday and she made me upset enough that I totally broke down crying when I told my parents (though she did feel really bad on Monday).....so yeah that just makes today suck more because it's another friday....oh and I'm really mad at myself for being upset about something I have no proof of or reason to believe, and I feel really mad for getting angry at my little brother for no reaon because this is going on, and I keep thinking that I'm too clingy and my BFF is getting really annoyed of it and just doesn't want to say anything about it (which again I have no reason to believe, but I'm insecure)

So pretty much I'm really screwed up and crying for no reason today....

16. NaCl

That's not true. I saw your video and you are very cute and bright. I showed your video to my wife and we both agree you also are VERY much like our son's fiancé. The resemblance is actually uncanny...and my son spent a lot of years as a rock'n roll lead singer with lots of groupies to choose from. Instead of hanging out with the floozies, he chose a very intelligent, sweet and well educated girl to fall in love with. Ironically, she has the same self-doubt as you.

It's just a matter of time until the right man comes along...someone who can appreciate you. It WILL happen when you least expect it.

17. Kratos

Kratos New Member

I'm not happy because I got one of my midterm grades back. I was expecting about an 85% on my Chemistry midterm, and I got a 75%. This is bad because I was expecting a 75% on my much harder Algebra 2 midterm, which now I will probably have failed. I had an A in Chemistry before, but now I have a B. Hopefully my Math grade doesn't drop below a B, or I will be very, very sad....

18. SonnehLee

Emily feels very rejected today. :(

19. Show

Show Contributor Contributor

Well, I ain't so thrilled about getting mediocre grades. I also have another reason for being unhappy but if I said it, I'd probably start a fight so I'll refrain.

20. Zcreative

Zcreative New Member

today is kinda failure. im worried bout my biology exam that I think I got like an 89 on.....I NEED AN A. or i will surely throw myself into the wall a few times....

21. Mercurial

Mercurial Contributor Contributor

IN THE "HAPPY POST VERSION 3.0, MERCURIAL BAAAAAAAWS ABOUT SOME REALLY HAPPY THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY, AND THEN SHE SAYS...

That was forty minutes ago. Then, her boyfriend calls in a semi-panicked state and tells her that he should have said something long ago. He tells her this (semi-photographic memory; this is verbatim): "There's only been one person I've ever loved, and all the others are just analogues. I try to f!*k the pain away. I cant touch who I need."

Ouch.

My life just went straight to hell.

22. Carmina

Carmina Contributor Contributor

Rest in Peace Gomez (my Rainbow shark) and Hoover (Dwarf Plecco). Juneau ate my filter and before I could replace, two of my fish die. :(

Oh, and while not dead, I found out last night that my friend Mikail's cancer is back. He goes into surgery on Wednesday. I believe is the 4th time he has battled cancer. I fear it is only a matter of time before he just can't fight it any longer.

23. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

I am really sorry to hear about your friend Carmina. I hope that things go well. Big hugs to you!

24. NaCl

Fortunately, there's always hope when there is something the medics can do about it. Here's hoping for the best for Mikail.

25. Zcreative

Zcreative New Member

Yes, Carmina, I hope the best for your friend. My religion teacher last year had cancer four times, limes disease and diabetes. It seems so bad. But I'm sad because...I feel empty right now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.