1. Emm Gowan

Emm Gowan New Member

The Question that dare not speak it's name ...

Discussion in 'Writing Software and Hardware' started by Emm Gowan, Sep 24, 2018.

I'm new. I know (Boo!), but Will some kind soul please enlighten me: what is NaNoWriMo? I thought it was a writing programe. Sorry!

2. matwoolf

matwoolf Banned Contributor

It's those goody goody lunatics who bunch together and write a novel each in November.

'I'm on 670 045 words, y'all!'

'Keep going Meghan, WE LOVE YOU.'

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Contributor Contributor

It used to be a wild place where you can let your imagination create without limit, then share your ideas with the rest of the gang. It's quite more boring and calm now, I guess the novelty of being a writer kinda wore off lots of people, but it's still fun if you enjoy bouncing ideas around a group of writing-mad people :-D. It can be very inspiring because everybody is sooo enthusiastic. It's the best place to share stories about a dragon who turned into a nun and went to learn figure-skating, or about a detective who grew gills and dived into a fish-tank, or about elephants on stilts and that sort of crazy stuff. Occasionally you get the old-fashioned writing advice, too. It's a bit of everything. All within the month of November, mostly. :agreed:

Ioshka likes this.