1. HellOnEarth

HellOnEarth Banned

The Straaaangest Converstaion...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HellOnEarth, Jan 24, 2007.

What are some of the weirdest talkings between peoples you've ever been a part of?

Some of my friends had a discussion about whether semen would sizzle and steam or burn...half of us (including myself) think it'll sizzle, the other half say burn :cool:.

Also, while watching a documentary on TLC about conjoined twins,me and my friend wondered about some things. Like...

• Do they talk to eachother while pooping,or would that be too weird?
    • And how do they decide who wipes,since each of them controlled one arm.
    • Do they ever masturbate(one 'gina here)?
    • Do they get paid as one,or two?
    • What about marrige?
    • What about sex? Do they both fake it? What if one falls asleep???
    So here's my conjoined twin question: Let's say they're at a bar, and one of them has been plotting the murder of someone who they know is going to be there (they have not shared this info with the other)...so the guy shows up, the break a bottle, stab him in the throat, he's dead...now, seeing as only one of them was guilty of any crime (the other was freaking out and knew nothing about it), how do you try that case? cause you couldnt put them in jail because you know, one of them didnt do anything...

if you tried the case, could they be tried as separate individuals or as one because they're conjoined.

in double jepoardy, a person can't be convicted of the same crime twice, so if they're counted as one, you can't convict can you?

2. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Its a legal hole and they'd probably get away with it in the end.

Pretty much the overall thing with conjoined twins is that they are virtually always seperated before they become adults anyway.

3. Bah Unfair

Bah Unfair New Member

Go play Counter Strike Source, its full of people (mostly males) talking about the weirdest and sickest things every thought of.:eek: Some them I have taken part in. Some of the conversations are classics.

4. The Freshmaker

The Freshmaker <insert obscure pop culture reference> Contributor

I always wondered about those conjoined twins, too. What if one of them likes anal and the other doesn't? If one of them takes up smoking, will the other one also be addicted? What if one of them develops a drinking problem? Is it technically a threesome everytime they have sex?

5. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

Oh God, the questions are hammering in my head now! >_<

I vote that someone writes a story about conjoined twins and their lifestyle and posts it up on here.

6. Peter

Peter New Member

HOE and Freshmaker, do either of you have any idea how offensive your posts were?

7. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

Well, HOE is kind of a b__tard in the way that a robot can be insensitive towards human feelings, and Freshmaker like calculates all of her posts to be as offensive as possible to make herself look cool, so it's all good man.

Personally, I thought they were funny. And annoyingly good at raising my curiosity. Oh God, the questions are still inside my head. GET THEM OUT. AAARGH.

8. HeinleinFan

HeinleinFan Banned

Possibly I should stay out of this, but. . .

Take the Hansel / Hinely / Hinley twins. (Sources use different spellings to give them privacy.) They are conjoined in an unusual way - from about the waist down they are one person. At that point their spinal cord splits, giving them a ' Y ' shaped spine and spinal column. They have two heads, two necks, two arms (a third, useless, middle arm was removed surgically soon after birth). Some of their organs are unusually big or redundant. And each of the twins controls one side, with an area in the middle which they can both feel. (So if you tickle their stomach, presumably both will laugh.)

So. Dismissing sexual questions as irrelevant, none of our engwar business or in poor taste, we still have a lot of questions we could ask.

How will they drive? How will they work - and what jobs are available? Does health insurance for one twin cover the other, or only if the medical condition occurs below their waist? Will they receive two salaries? (Not that weird - they have multitasking down pat.) How will marriages work - who is the legal "mom" of the kids?

How do they choose a career if one wants to be an airplane pilot and the other one wants to be a dentist?

9. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

Airborne tooth-pulling! XD

"Oh GOD, that was a molar!"
    "I told you we were going through turbulence!"
    "Oh crap..."
    "What is it now?"
    "The anesthesia sprayed all over the navigator."
    "You know, I wondered why he said I was supposed to land in Happyville."

10. Hellbent

Hellbent New Member

Sure I have crazy conversations like that all the time. But none come to mind because...it's just nonsense.

11. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Peter. I know they might seem offensive to some and i personally thought they were pushing it but really, we cant be that strict. It was funny and wasn't malicious or anything not to mention they're all valid comments so I think we should let stuff like this pass.

Anyway, about the conjoined twins, I guess they'd have to agree on EVERYTHING and make deals with medical companies and workplaces and all. But still, if I was rare enough to be a grown up conjoined twin id be opening up a tourism business with the main feature being me!

And about questions like smoking addictions and drinking, the answer would be quite funny concerning the Hansel twins. They could probably outdrink anyone as the alcohol makes its way to both brains and takes longer to inebriate each one. And an addiction is something that affects the brain but through chemicals. If the twins breathed through the same lungs (unlikely) then they would both get addicted BUT if they had seperate lungs then they wouldnt.

Hope this answers some of those crappy unanswerable questions!

12. The Freshmaker

The Freshmaker <insert obscure pop culture reference> Contributor

The Hensel twins actually have three lungs, so they share one.

And, contrary to popular belief, I do not aim to offend. I'd really be interested to know.

13. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

I thought the end product of smoking was getting nicotine into your body...which would end up in your blood??? Now that I think about it I have no idea! Alcohol does go into your blood though so they would both defiently get drunk at the same time...dontcha think?

14. Vroom Vroom Daddy

Vroom Vroom Daddy New Member

If only the right sided one drinks then can the other one drive since that one has not drunk at all that evening. (the left one would have to be the designated driver unless they were British). However, and this could just be for train wreck watching value, I would like to see the cop give the sobriety test.