The Thousand Swords (Star Wars Universe)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Texan Gandhi, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Daggers

Daggers New Member

TA-01 and his new friend B7-X1

TA-01 entered the elevator and turned to see the astrometric droid following him. Well that may serve to aid us in our mission. Astrodroids have particularly valuable skills.
    The droid waited until B7 was in the lift with him and hit the button to the docking bay. Looking in the direction of the group, none of them seemed to be moving yet. Just then the volatile young jedi came sprinting towards the elevator. Great. This should prove entertaining.

"You just killed someone, and you dared to criticize me! How do explain yourself, droid??"

The droid turned to look at the out of breath young mirialan that stood before him. She certainly has a high opinion of herself.

"Perhaps you should have spent a little more time perfecting meditation. Child. I do not need to explain myself to your ilk. Particularly those who allow themselves to be brought to their knees by a child's plaything." The droid enjoyed the look of annoyance on the girls face. "Perhaps if you spent less time running off on your own and getting yourself into ridiculous situations you wouldn't require the services of Morningstar as your babysitter. Nor would your actions be constantly brought into question."

Insolence must be a birth-trait among organics.

"As for the junk dealer. He was the definition of scumbag that is surplus to requirements in this galaxy. He will not be mourned. Particularly not by this B7 unit which will prove undoubtedly useful to us in our mission. As it seems to have decided to join us." The astrodroid beeped in agreement.

If this Mirialan proves to be any more trouble it may be wise to incapacitate her.

2. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Giilan

Giilan was browsing a shop that sold pistol mod. They were all well out of his price range, but he did find a secondary cooling coil at a good price. His guns were always overheating in the middle of firefights, it was not ideal. He heard a scuffle behind him and saw the droid, TA-01, snuffing the life out of some scrap dealer. He thought about intervening, but decided that it wasn't his problem and finished buying the cooling coil. As the droid walked away from the scene, a little astrodroid followed him. It was always good to have an astrodroid around. Giilan followed them into an elevator. Then Diamond Nose ran up shouting.

"You just killed someone, and you dared to criticize me! How do explain yourself, droid??"

Giilan laughed. He couldn't figure this girl out.

"As for the junk dealer. He was the definition of scumbag that is surplus to requirements in this galaxy. He will not be mourned. Particularly not by this B7 unit which will prove undoubtedly useful to us in our mission. As it seems to have decided to join us." The astrodroid beeped in agreement.

"Calm down now. All that matters is getting to that contract before the others do. Now lets find a ship."

3. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Trish Ordo

"Calm down now. All that matters is getting to that contract before the others do. Now lets find a ship."

"I've an aquaintance who can give us a good price on a ship." Trish said pulling out a holocommunicator.
    After pressing in a code the sillouete of a mandalorian popped up on screen. They talked for a few minutes in mandalorian before she smiled and turned off the communicator.
    "There is a ship in hanger bay 12 ready for our use as soon as we each pay 950 credits. A good price if you ask me. He'll be waiting for us by the time we get down there."

4. Daggers

Daggers New Member

TA-01

"Point taken. I however am not the one in need of coolant."

"There is a ship in hanger bay 12 ready for our use as soon as we each pay 950 credits. A good price if you ask me. He'll be waiting for us by the time we get down there."

TA-01 allowed the elevator doors to close and the group of 4 headed down to the docking bay. Time to find a vessel.

"We should get in touch with the Morningstar and the Bith and get them to meet us down there."

After a short time the elevator doors opened out onto the docking bay of the Bloody Sun. The elevator level opens out onto an observation platform overlooking the docking bay itself. The bay extended for what could quite possibly be the length of the underbelly of the ship. At the far end of the bay a giant forcefield held the entrance and exit for ships and shuttles of all varieties entering and exiting the Bloody Sun. The docking bay was a hub of activity. The platform on which they stood ran around the walls at a higher level for the entire length of the bay. Alongside the walls were smaller elevators at sporadic intervals and each was numbered. People and droids of all races and backgrounds were gathered in groups throughout the bay. Many of them were gathered around the elevators. These are the people we need to speak to.

"Docking Bay 12 is to the right. Hopefully your friend will be waiting for us."

The droid watched as a group of 7 wookies were led away from the elevators and down the left hand side of the docking bay. It seems at least one group of initiates has beaten us to the punch.

"We should go quickly." Motioning to the wookies. "We have wasted too much time already."

TA-01 headed down towards docking bay 12. As he got closer it became obvious which ship was soon to be theirs as the surrounding bays were unoccupied. Docked below them was a medium sized freighter. Corellian by the look of the design. A scan of the vessel told TA-01 that it was in tact, at least. Though anything more detailed would require the ships complete schematics and tactical readouts. It had a sleek look about it and would be fast for sure. The armament on the other hand may not have been ideal but for slipping in and out of systems undetected by Sith and Republic alike the ship it would certainly serve it's purpose. Those cannons look particularly useful for blasting wookies out of the sky.

5. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

Arioch Morningstar, The Wayward Sith

This is getting ridiculous, thought Arioch, decked in his newly repaired and painted armor. Robots pissing off Wookies and Sith, Mirialans chopping peoples' arms off, and then the damn armoror wanted 50,000 credits to repair my armor. Bastard. Still, he did a good job.

The armoror had fixed all the parts, reforming many of the plates and platelets, fixing a few of the composite metal weaves that made the 'skin' of the armor. The dents, scrapes, scratches, and a few of the holes and leaks, which water got into, were fixed. Not that the suit was complex enough to be preassurized, but the man had also fixed the small cooling system in the armor. Not that it'll make much of a difference, more just a reason to hike up the price. Capitalism at its finest. The work had been quite fine, and quality too, but the real thing that made Arioch pissed wasn't the armor's effectiveness, it was the aesthetics. Painted it grey and gold, Thousand Sword colors. That's going to piss someone off, somehow, I just know it.

Arioch walked, his helmet buckled to his side, towards the docking bay. Not that the group told me which one, cause that would be too easy.

The group was far too dysfunctional for Arioch's tastes, he heard of elite commando teams that were basically families, knew each other's moves before they made them. But then if i was one of those guys, I would be the original owner of this of this armor. A pity, in some ways. His group was more likely to chop eachothers arms off than anything.

ATTENTION!

Arioch spun, the speakers all about the ship and cargo bay boomed all at once, almost deafening him. Everyone in the bay stopped, turned, and looked about. A giant screen, formally spinning random adds for this or that product, turned to a giant display of Klargus Waktu's ugly face.

This is Klargus Waktu, your Captain speaking. One of the new groups of Initiates is killing and maiming those on board. I don't appreciate that. To show my disappreciation, I am going to give a nice 10,000,000 credit bounty to anyone who can turn this lot in, dead or alive, and anywhere inbetween. Have a nice day.

A few pictures popped up on the screen, showing TA-01, Red, Gillian, and Trish, each a big, full body picture of them. Red was in a pose of cutting off the woman's arm (nothing new there), and then TA-01 was holding some random man in a chokehold. What the hell happened while I was gone? I can't leave these people alone for a second!

Lastly, a picture of Arioch popped up on screen, showing him in his old, dented, blue and black armor.

This is Arioch Morningstar, probably the ring leader because they first assembled around him. An extra million for him, very alive, and very capable to endure long tortures.

"THE FREAKIN' ROBOT IS THE ONE MAKING SPEECHES!!! I JUST STAND AROUND!, roared Arioch in his head, frustration and fury burning in a nova before disapating into muddy sadness. He stood, feeling hopeless, knowing he was royally screwed, waiting for someone to point and shout, "There he is! Get him!", like some badly written holo (a holo is a movie).

Arioch waited. It took a momement, looking around, before he looked down at his armor. Grey and Gold. Oh man, he thought, grabbing his helmet, on you go, you uncomfortable bastard.

The thing slid on his head, and he noticed that the armoror had put in some padding and cushioning. Huh. Maybe that armoror isn't as much of an overpriced bastard after all.

Arioch, apparently in a flawless disguise, sprinted across the docking bay, apparently numbered '12'. My group might be the sorriest bunch of chaotic, mindless animals, except the Mandalorian, Bith, and Nautian, respectively, but they probably have a ride. Plus, at this point,they are the least likely to kill me.

6. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Red Riorach, Peeved

Red couldn't believe her ears! This silly droid was the hugest hypocrit she had ever met! And now it was seriously telling her it didn't need to explain it's actions. This droid had to be defective--did it really think the death of another living organism wasn't her business? Red was considering slashing TA-01's pet astrobot to pieces--and then TA-01 itself--when the loud voice anounced the bounty on their heads. "Oh scheisse", Red murmured. She quickly yanked up her hood to hide her features. No one would know her for a Mirialan, she had already seen dozens of assassins wearing similar cloaks. She would pass--but the hulking droid was a sitting duck. It was impossible for TA-01 to hide or disguise itself, it was too distinctive.

"Look, droid--we need to get to a ship. Quick", Red said in whispers. "I'll help you, unless you want to be ambushed and disassembled...? I doubt you can take on all these bottom feeders by yourself. So, stay close and keep up."

The cargo bay was a-buzz with activity. Every assassin was searching for their team. A few mini-fights had even broken out. That stupid jumbo-tron voice should've known better--it had caused more chaos instead of stopping it. Red led TA-01 along the wall with the bumbling astrobot trailing behind. They had only made it a few feet when a Twi-lek female spotted them hussling along. "There they are!", she shouted. The Twi'lek plucked a double-barreled blaster gun from her holster a fired twice. The first shot missed. The second headed straight for TA-01, but Red's Force intuition kicked in. With a sudden clarity of thought she ignited her Lightsaber and deflected the laserbeam right back at the Twi'lek. She gargled and sank to the ground.

Just as quickly as she had brought it out, Red stashed away her Lightsaber. Luckily, no one had noticed their little duel. "You're welcome", Red snapped. She heard Trish Ordo say something about knowing where to get a ship. Red headed her way, and hissed, "Take us to the ship before we get disentegrated!"

7. Pheonix

Giilan

The loudspeakers and every screen in the station were blaring about the bounty on their heads.

"Seriously! I didn't even frikin do anything!" He spat, shooting a glare at Diamond Nose and the droid. "Man, I shoulda never hitched up with you lot." But it was too late now, they already had the bounty, and it looked like they were in this for the long haul. So, he pulled up his hood as far as it would go, kept his head down, and fell in line with the rest of them.

There was a little scuffle, a Twi'lek pulled on them, but Chopper there pulled her lightsaber and took care of it.

"Take us to the ship before we get disentegrated!" She hissed at the Mandolorian girl, Trish.

When they finally got the the hangar, there was a man standing guard outside. He eyed TA-01 and the astrodroid, then looked the rest of them over for a second until a light turned on in his brain.

"Hey! Aren't you that gang with the bounty!" He said reaching for his pistol. "Them's the droids I saw!"

Giilan pushed to the front, focusing on using his force ability, Mind Domination.

"These aren't the droids you're looking for."

"They aren't?" The man asked, sounding befuddled.

"No. You're going to let us pass, then forget that we were here." Giilan said again, waving his hand.

"I don't think I'll forget, but you can pass." The man said finally. good enough.

"Alright, come on!" Giilan waved the others through.

8. Love to Write

Trish Ordo

"These aren't the droids you're looking for." Trish cocked her head. For some reason this statement was ironic. She couldn't put her finger on why though.
    Trish's contact showed the group over to the ship and each of the team quickly transferred the required credits into his account.
    "Meet the Black Hawk. Let's get out of here before someone else tries to claims that bounty." She lead the group up the ramp into a small but space worthy vessel. It wasn't pretty, but it was strong and fast.

She made her way to the front of the ship and hopped in the pilot's seat. She hated flying...however they didn't have time to designate a better pilot. Better to figure that out when they were in space.

9. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

Arioch wished he had just bought new armor. While this one had history, it just didn't cut it for the more intelligent mercanaries around.

"I'm gunna need you to take off that helmet, pal," said the fat human. Behind him stood two humanoid soldiers, species unkown behind their helmets, leveling their blaster rifles at Arioch. I wish the Sith taught the Mind Trick to their students, Arioch thought, the Jedi shouldn't get to weasle out of their fights so easily.

Arioch had found his group, but they managed to run straight past the guard. One of the group, Arioch didn't bother to see as he was sprinting full on in his suit, had used force Mind Trick. As he got to the guard, it had worn off. One nice blaster shot to the face, and this group was suddenly suspicious of the helmeted soldier in Sith Commando armor, standing over a corse with a smoking face.

"I ain't gunna say dat again," said the fat human, giggling his chins, smiling with delight. Three chins here can stuff it, and the soldiers too. They'll probably make too much of a racket, but, Arioch looked over their shoulders at a dead Twi'lek, I think that subtly is dead.

Arioch pulled off his helmet casually, letting them see his face, short brown hair and stubble, letting them register his face in shock for just a second, and smashed Three Chins in the face. Arioch's helmet cracked against the fat man's skull. As the giant man fell backwards, screaming in pain, he barged into his two soldiers, who were yelling at the man to get out of the way.

Arioch's blaster rifle came up and sent two long strings of fire into each of them, their armor distintigrating under his fire, and he stormed over their bodies, running at a dead sprint. That helmet wasn't good for anything anyway. Hard to see snipers with helmets.

Arioch ran, mercanaries suddenly screaming and pointing at Arioch as he ran towards his group. God, I hope they have a pilot.

10. Daggers

Daggers New Member

TA-01

The announcement was borderline ridiculous. On a station like this, full of all manner of criminals, bounty hunters and mercenaries it seemed preposterous that a death or fight on board was in some way unnatural. Besides. The droid thought. I'd like to see any one of this lot do any different when threatened with slavery.

"Meet the Black Hawk. Let's get out of here before someone else tries to claims that bounty."

"I believe your expert summary of the situation is correct. We should make haste."

TA-01 made his way to the ship with the group and boarded. It seemed possible the group would need to fight their way out with that outrageous bounty on their heads. Guess someone should man the turret.

TA-01 headed up the ladder to the turret and took a seat, manning the cannon and preparing for take-off.
    Perhaps it will be necessary to convince the group that I had little choice. Not every person on board the Bloody Sun is a sworn member of the Thousand Swords. That trader certainly wasn't. It is hard to believe he will be missed. As for the incident with the Mirialan. Given the rapid response of those medic droids I'd say they expect this kind of encounter on a regular basis.

11. Pheonix

Giilan

He sprinted up the ramp of the Black Hawk, and for some reason felt like the name was fitting. It sounded like it came from a long line of honorable bird named ships... or maybe a sports team, he wasn't sure. Regardless he was glad that they had a way off the station and was seriously reconsidering his decision to go with that recruiter on Dantooine. He heard gunfire and saw Arioch, Could you have a more pretentious name?, Morningstar blasting his way though the checkpoint at the hangar door and then sprinting all out for the ship.

"Hurry!" Giilan shouted. The engine was starting to purr to life, and the bonds of this little group weren't strong enough to wait, Giilan didn't think. "Run you pile of Bantha fodder run!"

12. Love to Write

Trish Ordo

"We're all in!" Someone yelled from the back of the ship. Trish flipped a series of switches and pulled on the throttle. Black Hawk slowly lifted into the sky. She could hear the ship's turret being used against people getting to close. The hanger's door opened, Trish guided the ship towards the opening and they took off into the sky.
    After about 15 minutes of manual flying to make sure they weren't being followed, Trish put Black Hawk on autopilot and got out of the pilot's seat, heading towards the center of the ship where everyone was likely congregating.

13. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Red

Red stood in the corner of the free room, her hood pulled down so her dark hair tumbled over her shoulders. She caught herself glaring at everyone, and tried to relax her expression. These guys weren't her enemies. Not even that droid, even though Red still had a bone to pick with him. He hadn't even thanked her for deflecting that blaster fire! Maybe droid weren't programmed with manners. Either way, where Red came form, if a droid was running around killig people they would have it deactivated and thrown in the junk yard. Red was reminecing about her home world when Trish entered the room.

"I wouldn't bet at least a handful of ships aren't tracking us", Red said to Trish. "A hefty bounty is on our heads, they won't give up that easily. Does this ship have a cloaking device? Or hyperdrive?" She continued without waiting for a reply. "Anyway, I think we should plot our course and make a plan of action. Any ideas how we're gonna kill the target?"

14. Love to Write

Trish Ordo

"A hefty bounty is on our heads, they won't give up that easily. Does this ship have a cloaking device? Or hyperdrive?" She continued without waiting for a reply. "Anyway, I think we should plot our course and make a plan of action. Any ideas how we're gonna kill the target?"

Trish leaned up against a nearby wall and crossed her arms. "Cool your jets, the ship is cloaked and on course for the planet our target is supposed to be on. I however am more worried about the robot that put that bounty on our heads in the first place."
    She turned to look at TA. He stood calmly with a small astromech droid at his feet. If a robot could look smug...he did.
    "If you ever draw attention to us like that again, T.A., I'll flush you out the airlock myself. I thought droids were supposed to be smart." She said the last part in mandalorian.

15. Daggers

Daggers New Member

TA-01

"Cool your jets, the ship is cloaked and on course for the planet our target is supposed to be on. I however am more worried about the robot that put that bounty on our heads in the first place. If you ever draw attention to us like that again, T.A., I'll flush you out the airlock myself. I thought droids were supposed to be smart."

TA-01 had expected the team to react in this manner. For the sake of unity, I should explain what happened with the junk dealer.

"I will clarify. I merely approached the junk dealer with the intention of purchasing the astrodroid. The trader made a choice there and then. Rather than accepting my most gracious offer the fool thought it wise to threaten me with servitude. That did not work out positively for my maker and I was not prepared to allow this vile specimen wipe my memory banks and put me to work. You organics would have performed in exactly the same manner if a slaver had threatened you. Do you disagree?"

The droid then turned to B7-X1. Content that the situation had been at least partially explained and pacified.
    "B7, it would be beneficial if you could link up with the Black Hawk and plot the fastest course to Nefaria."
    The little astrodroid booped in response and speeded off towards the cockpit. TA-01 turned back to address the entire group.

"When everyone is ready, we should engage the hyperdrive and proceed with our mission."

16. Pheonix

Giilan

He listened to the exchange between TA-01 and the others.

"Sound's perfectly reasonable to me." He said. Then sat down at a table with his pistol and the new cooling coil he'd bought and started building it into the gun. "Does anyone have any idea what we're expecting on Nefaria? And even if we do complete the job, the bounty on Arioch there is the same as the target. And then another ten million for the rest of us. We're a hotter target than the one we're after. Thank you all very much for that by the way. But how are we going to get out of this one?"

He had certainly not intended to become one of the Galaxies most wanted without even doing anything.

17. Daggers

Daggers New Member

TA-01

And then another ten million for the rest of us. We're a hotter target than the one we're after. Thank you all very much for that by the way. But how are we going to get out of this one?"

"System check: Core temperature normal. Shall I alter the life support for you Giilan? As for our current predicament. It seems possible to me that the bounty is a test of some sort. Given the video feed of the incidents onboard the Bloody Sun. It stands to reason that they Swords have been monitoring all initiates since our arrival. It's possible they are putting our abilities to the test by placing us in a precarious situation such as this."

The droid paused for effect. It had noticed organics do this in conversation from time to time.

"This is of course the logical conclusion I have drawn. Theoretically, if we survive the constant assault from competing initiates and bounty hunters. Reach Nefaria, capture the Chancellor and bring his head back to the Bloody Sun. We should have proven ourselves sufficiently capable to join the Thousand Swords.

18. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

"This is of course the logical conclusion I have drawn. Theoretically, if we survive the constant assault from competing initiates and bounty hunters. Reach Nefaria, capture the Chancellor and bring his head back to the Bloody Sun. We should have proven ourselves sufficiently capable to join the Thousand Swords."

Arioch, who had been quiet this entire time, took that moment to speak. "Oh give me a break, Droid, this isn't some test. Klargus was keeping one of his biggest investments safe putting a bounty on our heads: Taxes. You just went and Killed a trader. I think you misunderstand organics, the dealer was insulting you. Obviously people aren't going to trade on a ship where if they say the wrong word they die. So if people are going to be trading, and trading safely with some of the most dangerous beings in the galaxy, trading some of the highest quality weapons, armors, and gadgets, that means a lot of taxes. He can tax every trader who goes into his ship, tax for every sale, and because the traders are selling to his soldiers its just like funneling the money back to him. Taxes," Arioch said with a huff, "Extortion at such a grand scale that it ascends mere crime and enters the realm of politics."

The group paused. Yeah, obviously they didn't think that one through.

Anyhow," started Arioch, "Our only real hope to keep the Thousand Swords, the best assassins and mercenaries off our asses is to appease Klargus Waktu, and unless anyone has eleven million credits lying around, then I think we had better complete the original mission, hope he doesn't hate us so much he has us killed.

Not getting killed seemed to go over well with the group.

"The silver lining to our whole escapade is that the initiates, and many of the Thousand Swords, will be short sighted enough to just randomly go out into the galaxy hunting for us, not on Nefaria, exactly where we shouldn't be. Hope fully that means less people on Nefaria, and hopefully that makes the Job easier. Not that it can get any harder, trying to kill a Grand Chancellor when the Republic knows he is going to get assassinated. Expect a lot of Republic Soldiers, maybe even Commandos, and most certainly a few Jedi." Arioch sat back in his chair, his blaster rifle across his legs. I've made my speech, so now I will just sit back and watch...

19. Pheonix

Giilan

"The silver lining to our whole escapade is that the initiates, and many of the Thousand Swords, will be short sighted enough to just randomly go out into the galaxy hunting for us, not on Nefaria, exactly where we shouldn't be. Hope fully that means less people on Nefaria, and hopefully that makes the Job easier. Not that it can get any harder, trying to kill a Grand Chancellor when the Republic knows he is going to get assassinated. Expect a lot of Republic Soldiers, maybe even Commandos, and most certainly a few Jedi."

"If you've called this wrong, we're all dead. So for all our sakes I hope your right." Giilan said, resigned to the fact that he was most likely going to be stuck with this rag tag group of space trash for a little while. "I'm gonna go stake out a spot on the ship. Unless there's any other pressing matter we need to discuss, let me know when we're at Nefaria." Giilan, having finished installing the cooling coil replaced his blaster in it's holster and stood.

After a few minutes of wandering around the ship, he found a nice little hold where he could deposit his things. It even had a fold out cot and a little work bench. After setting his bag down and stowing some of his more valuable things in a little smugglers hatch next to the door, he opened the cot and laid down. How did I get myself into this mess?

20. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

"I'm gonna go stake out a spot on the ship. Unless there's any other pressing matter we need to discuss, let me know when we're at Nefaria."

Arioch saw the Nautolan leave, and decided that it might as well make a precident.

"Gillian makes a good point," Arioch said, standing up,"resting and all that. We'll probably have a day if this bucket's got a decent hyperdrive. I'm going to go sleep until we get to Nefaria, we're probably not going to get a lot of it once we land." With that all said, Arioch left the common room. He hadn't walked two feet before his feet found an empty space under the metal floor. Smuggler's hold. God, does eveything we have have to be crap?

Arioch lifted the metal floor, a once inch thick plate of metal disguising a nice, king-sized bed space, almost as deep as Arioch was tall. Huh, I guess if someone is going to try and kill me, they gotta find me first. Arioch dropped own into the hole gingerly, and slid the cover over him, shrouding him in darkness, until a small light popped up, showing a small button next to it. Quality smuggling. I guess I deserve it if I share a ten million credit bounty, with a bonus million exclusively on my head.

Arioch settled down, putting his hands under his head and settled off to sleep.

21. Love to Write

Trish Ordo

Trish tossed what little she was carrying with her into a crate in the corner of the cockpit. No one else had spoken up in an offer to fly the stupid ship so she guessed she was the one stuck doing it. There was a cot in the corner only a few feet away. Nice. Guess she'd call the cockpit as her own. Trish removed her mandalorian armor revealing a pair of black and silver greaves and tanktop underneath. She put the peices of armor underneath the cot and sat at on it's edge.
    The astromech was beeping softly as it studied the ships functions or something of that nature. It was an ugly little thing but hopefully it would prove useful in the coming days.

She leaned against the wall, pulling her knees onto the cot and wrapping her arms around her legs. She had taken on this mission because she thought that become a Thousand Sword would give her the respect she desvered in her clan. However the journey to becoming was becoming more arduous than it might be worth. Unfortunetly she couldn't back out now without being seen as a coward the rest of her days. She'd be stripped of the Mandalorian title and cast out. Kill or be killed. Those are my two amazing options for the time being. I think I'll go with kill.

22. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Red

As their little group disspersed, Red cornered the droid and crosed her arms defensively. "I've got my eyes on you", Red said in a low, aggressive whisper. "We can get along, or we can fight until one of us is dead. I think we can get along--maybe. But if you kill another person just for insulting you, I'll see to it that you're jettisoned into space. Got it?"

With that, Red spun around and joined Trish Ordo in the cockpit. She stomped into the cramped space and dropped ungracefully into the co-pilot chair. She glared out at the stars they were speeding by for a while, then checked the ship's flying coordinations. Not because she suspected they were incorrect, just to busy herself. When that was done she swiveled around the chair and met Trish's gaze.

"So. You're Trish", Red said evenly. "I think I've heard your name a few times in a some low-life hangouts. Glad to have you on my side."

23. Love to Write

Trish Ordo

"So. You're Trish", Red said evenly. "I think I've heard your name a few times in a few assassin hangouts. Glad to have you on my side."

"Same." Trish replied as she shifted herself into a more defensible postion. Should this chick attack she'd be ready. There was something off about this Red. Perhaps the jedi had addeled her brain when she was with them.
    "It's not often you meet a jedi turned assassian. You're quite well known."
    For being a crazy-half-hocked-daughter-of-a-bantha. She thought.

24. Daggers

Daggers New Member

TA-01

TA-01 watched as the group dispersed throughout the ship after the discussion had ended. The droid was used to being disliked by organics. It seemed to be in their nature, as if they saw the droid as something unnatural, even though they made it the way it was. These organics clearly have a different perspective on life than I do. Perhaps if they had a first hand experience of the concept of being "owned" they would understand better.

The droid had no need for sleep, but decided to explore the ship. Currently it was in the galley. Behind the droid was an access hatch which he had already explored, it led above and below the current deck to the manual defense turrets. There were 3 passageways leading out of the galley. Ahead the passageway led straight to the cockpit. There were 2 doors to the right and left leading to curved corridors which hugged the sides of the ship and contained many rooms and hiding spots. TA-01 discovered a small med bay which was only partially stocked with medical instruments and stimpaks and the like. I should inform the others that the med-bay needs restocked as soon as we are able.

On the other side of the vessel, in a corresponding location was a workshop. Several tools lined the wall such as fusion cutters and other instruments, there were several work benches and a hold full of scrap materials. This ought to come in useful.

The droid followed the corridor to the rear of the ship where it opened up into the massive cargo bay. The exit ramp was located here also. The cargo bay contained very little. Investigating the room found many secret compartments for storing goods discretely. At the very least the was space available. It occurred to the droid that they may find it useful in the future to acquire means of local transport. A speeder, or swoop bikes perhaps.

Satisfied, TA-01 returned to the workshop and brought out his rifle. The droid lay it down and got to work attaching the new scope and calibrating the weapon.

The only sound on the ship was the low hum of the hyperdrive working away and taking them closer to Nefaria. and mission success.

25. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    "It's not often you meet a jedi turned assassian. You're quite well known." Was what Trish said aloud. What Trish didn't was that Red's Force intuition sometimes picked up on unshielded thoughts. So when Trish thought For being a crazy-half-hocked-daughter-of-a-bantha, Red's sense kicked in and she was able to listen in.

"Well, the Jedi are too laid-back for my tastes...", Red said calmly. Then she gave a tiny smile. "And I heard your thoughts. You think Im crazy, eh? Well thats quite alright. You would've found out sooner or later. I laugh when Im fighting--I've heard that its a frightening sound..."