The Unnatural Horror

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by TheApprentice, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Darth Trump

Darth Trump New Member

The man brought the stillborn child to the Maniacals waiting in the foyer area. The color drained from its face, its head lolled to one side as it was placed at their feet. "This is what you want, isn't it? Take it and leave. There have been too many blood sacrifices. But these sacrifices come from your side, not ours. No more blood should be spilled. The earth is not coming to an end. There is no new God. This baby was damned from the moment it was conceived, born to a woman who was raped by one of your own, a Maniacal." He stared at the opposition, studying their solemn faces. "She called to us while she was being raped. Pleaded for our help. Why do you think we are here?" No one answered. "This abomination, this curse, is born of your own hatred, and will not be left on our shoulders. So take it and leave. Take what belongs to you. And may our paths never cross again."

zoupskim likes this.
  2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

Er... Sorry if I came off as a dick. I thought you had posted in the actual rp.

But I am very interested to see your ideas, if you want to pm

3. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

Hey guuyyys, and gals! I'm sort of a late join, but look forward to killing you all :D. I'm a huge fan of horror stories, so this is RP drew me in. I'm the bald weirdo in the peacoat.

Name: Nathan Cromwell, but in his private moments he calls himself Slave.

Appearance: A Caucasian male with shaved head, deep-set green eyes and worn, scarred hands. He has a tattoo above his heart of a strange, twisted, disgusting mockery of a fetus, red and black. He wears normal clothes, jeans, a grey long sleeve shirt, running shoes, and a worn peacoat.

Personality: He is a calm, quiet man who emanates the persona of a calm, quiet father or respected professional. It is easy to imagine him as working in data entry or at a law firm, or enjoying time with his wife and three kids. Maybe, at one time, he did those things. In service to the new god he comes alive. He is a ruthless murderer and calculating combatant. He considers his prey carefully before making a move, letting his victims present a weakness before striking. In a fight he goes for the eyes, kidneys, groin, and joints. He will scry his opponents, combing their minds for weaknesses and fears, before attempting to paralyze their bodies through controlling their own blood and flesh. If he overcomes them he slices them open with a simple Silver Talon knife, feeding the young god with the lives and blood of the worthy. He also carries a Glock 18, but mostly as a distraction.

Organization: He was once a student of some decadent city mage coven, before he heard the call of the new god.

Skills:

Magic: Blood, Illusion
    Combat: Blade, Small guns
    Support: SERE, acronym for Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape. Basically, military training on how to avoid becoming a prisoner, or getting away if captured.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    mmarage likes this.
  4. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

Welcome! I will enjoy smashing your character into a pulpy human smoothie! :D Or... turning your character away from his current path.

zoupskim likes this.
  5. TheApprentice

Made a post I will update later, so you all know where you were taken, who you're with, etc. Feeling lazy right now.

6. mmarage

@zoupskim Sorry to tell you this, but it's impossible for your post to work. The group is still under the effect of paralysis, they can't get up and walk around. There's also something that I should let you know, Joe can't be affected by his mental manipulation, it'll actually be painful for both of them. Just wanted to let you know, App didn't want me to put the exact reason why and still hasn't given me the green light yet to state why that is. Oh, what I'm stating is that you'll probably want to edit your post.

zoupskim likes this.
  7. zoupskim

@mmarage Love your character! I'm just glad to be a part of this cool setting. I'll change it now, make baldy just boss some cultists around.

8. mmarage

Thank you man, I'm liking your character too, I'm really interested in seeing what you're planning on doing with him. :D Oh, and don't forget about the vampire in the trees that's apparently there. XD

9. Arvak

Arvak Member

Oh you just had to go and tell him didn't you >.<

10. mmarage

Hey, it was mentioned. XD App probably would've had him thrown in there nonetheless.

11. zoupskim

@Arvak If you notice, Nathan was infatuated with Thomas due to his age. Just you wait once he gets a sniff of your vintage.

This is neat. Me and @mmarage can do a crazy spectacle fight with light and alchemy vs doubles and feints withing double-feints, or @Arvak and I can just knife fight.

12. Arvak

Arvak Member

whos Nathan and whos Thomas?

13. zoupskim

@halisme 's character, and @TheApprentice mentioned him in the town. Nathan is my guy's real name, but I only mentioned it in the character sheet.

14. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

Ooooh, Evangeline is gonna fuck this guy up soooooo haaaaard.
    *readies fingers for typing the most epic pwnage ever*
    :twisted:

*kicks rocks*
    :dry:

15. mmarage

XD Poor Anony.

16. zoupskim

Be honest. Who here plays Darkest Dungeon?

17. mmarage

Not me, sorry. XD Don't even know what it is, will look it up though.

Edit: Upon examination, I do indeed know what it is, never played it personally though.

18. Darth Trump

Darth Trump New Member

Name: Marie

Personality: Cold, calculating, distant. Having spent the last decade fighting in a war against the Maniacals, she often struggles with flashbacks of the bloody battlefield. Some say she's gone bat-shit crazy. In spite of this, she keeps her sanity intact and can be a kind and caring person.

Appearance: Long dark hair kept in a pony tail. Tall, pretty.

Organization: Cultist

Skills: Healing Magic, Enhanced Regeneration.

19. zoupskim

Greetings, sister. We will offer these blind fools up to the fetus god soon.

20. Darth Trump

Darth Trump New Member

I didn't think you sounded like a dick. You're a cool dude. Anyway, I posted a character profile and am waiting for your approval before I...join the rp.

21. Darth Trump

Darth Trump New Member

Ah, zoup! My friend! It is so good to see you!

22. Darth Trump

Darth Trump New Member

And yes, we will. They shall not slay us.

23. mmarage

No, bad, no sacrificing.

24. Darth Trump

Darth Trump New Member

I would prefer no sacrificing. But damn, look at the battlefield. I know what you mean, though. No sacrificing other players. I wish The Apprentice was here to approve my character...

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  25. TheApprentice

Let me post real quick in the IC then we can talk about your CS