1. IrisAdored

IrisAdored New Member

There's a first start to everything

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by IrisAdored, Feb 28, 2014.

Hi there

I created this account about a year ago and finally decided to participate in the forum. I've recently been working on a children's book as well as a novel and find myself asking questions that... well, that I certainly can't answer on my own, haha.

I started writing these books about 3 years ago, but only seriously for about the last 2 months. I'm excited to finish them, especially the children's books as I currently work as an illustrator and feel that it will do wonders for my portfolio! Having to wait to share it is nerve wracking, but will be so worth it in the long run!

I may not post a lot of my personal works on here, mostly because I second guess myself often, but perhaps I'll chime in the occasional contest or conversation!

Besides learning from this great community, I hope to contribute and better my editing skills while participating in workshops (after the 20 posts and 14 days, of course), It's just such a treat knowing that these kinds of online forums exist.

Looking forward to encountering the rest you great members :}

- Iris

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. sunsplash

sunsplash Bona fide beach bum

Between the Magic City & the Conch Republic
    Welcome, again!

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Welcome to the forum. My how time flies, a year turns into 2 before you know it. ;)