This is Ridiculous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lordofhats, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finnmaccool

finnmaccool New Member

Interesting. A sudden change of subject. And I feel offended that you would equate me to a sex offender.

Paranoia and hallucinations can only be achieved at extremely high doses. There is no danger though, not to themselves or anybody. And violent tendencies? That's just plain laughable.

No, they aren't. I think certain drugs can be used responsibly and that I have the right to do whatever I want to my body, so long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

WEll thats all fine and dandy because if he was truly a drug addict, there would be nothing that fines or jail could do for him.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? DRUG PROBLEMS SHOULD BE TREATED AS DRUG PROBLEMS, NOT ADDICTIONS.

My best friend went to rehab and now he's clean and sober and doing something with his life. Throwing people in jail always has negative consequences but sometimes rehab can be positive, especially if its intensive.

Certainly true.
    Yes, and the solution to that problem is to legalize.

Besides, why are you concerned about the minor all of the sudden? Shouldn't the minor go to jail too?

Yeah, I guess we should just shoot all those shoplifters too. That's not fascism, thats just punishment.

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

This has gotten way out of hand and off topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.