0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. MilesTro

MilesTro Senior Member

Three Ideas To Decide

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by MilesTro, Dec 16, 2007.

I'm trying to write an orignal story. But I'm trying to decide a good concept for it. Most people want an orignal story, not a repeat. I am trying very hard to make a new type of story. So these three loglines are based on my ideas. I have three anthromorphic dog characters, which I want to put in these concepts. Which one do you think that you would be interested to read?

1. In the near future, three half human half dog teenage crytozoologists travel around the world in search of strange monsters to discover for science.

2. On an alien planet, three posthuman canine warriors help their kind win back their lands, which were taken away by greedy human settlers.

3. In a world where humans and human hybrid animals coexist, three canine bounty hunters hunt outlaws to keep the peace between humans and animals.

What do you think?

2. Bluemouth

Bluemouth Contributor Contributor

To be honest, I actually like them all equally. I'd read about either one of those. Sorry I can't be definitive here.

3. MilesTro

MilesTro Senior Member

Well I decide to go down to two ideas. Check out this link.

Two Ideas Now To Decide - Writing Forums