Tags:
  1. Madman

Madman Life is Sacred Contributor

Time Capsule

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Madman, Jun 29, 2020.

Message to myself:

Have you finished writing that book series yet? It sold well, right? Yeah, you're laughing out loud in your palace right now, aren't you? On another note, are you eating every day? Remember your promise, never starve, even if it means cannibalism.

Yet another note, take care of yourself and those you love. I hope you found a partner you are happy with and that life smiles upon you.
    Many events, some must be foggy and old now, if you are still alive, but remember the important events and what they taught you. As of now I am still undecided about the event of twenty-seventeen, I hope you've found the answer to it somehow.

I can't imagine what you must have endured by now, if the past serves as an indicator of things to come, just focus on your dreams and keep enduring. If life's been easy, then good for you, you lucky prick. Take care!

Message to people:

So you've found this capsule, great! I hope the forum is still being funded and is up and running! If not, I guess the Internet Archive Wayback Machine may be of service.

The world is currently suffering a pandemic that really messes things up, but we will survive and endure, I hope.

Is the world fair yet? Can anyone born anywhere become anything? What about classical music? Does it still exist? Or was it removed during some grand revision? If so, then that was a mistake.

Is my work school curriculum yet? If not, I may need to improve, or threaten the right people.

Anyway, life is full of splendid moments, even if the future is a bleak hell with radioactive downfall, every flake of lethal dust is an act of beauty that should not go unobserved (unless it proves a significant risk to your health). So enjoy the moments! And if the future is bright and good, then good for you, you morally enlightened do-goody!

Message to Internet Archaeologists and the Far Future:

I hope you did not change the human condition too much, that we are still free individuals of different colours and differing opinions. I love a good argument, so if we have become some sort of collective hive-mind, do me a favour and give that mind a dangerous dose of multiple personality disorder.

If we are still the same, just with magic technology, then good, that is what I hoped for.

Also, if my work is now school curriculum, then you can tell your teacher that they're wrong when they're trying to correct your interpretation of my work!

Oh, and if you, Madman, are still alive, then good for you, you made it, congratulations. How many bodies did you have to step on to achieve immortality? How many souls did you bar from paradise to further your own ambitions? You better have a good reason for still being alive.

Was there ever a new renaissance? With the old beauty, but made by all for all? Art and beauty should be all around you, in your modern, resource-rich society. Music, architecture, clothes, arts, they should all work together in harmony to help lift your spirits up!

What are your messages to the future?