To prove a person stone-hearted

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Charisma, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Not exactly. This person isn't pure evil, who enjoys seeing people in pain, but he's just unmoved. It's actually pride and lack of faith in an authoritative figure i.e. God, which makes this character think he doesn't need anyone and that anyone's pain and sorrow is unimportant. He feels emotions are a weakness and expression of 'faith', which he believes is a laughing matter. He isn't void of love, infact he loves his fiance alot, exactly why he goes into a state of vulgarity and depression when she abandons him. He's just stubborn and uncaring.

2. Raffles

Raffles New Member

I like the idea of a sociopath, there are heaps of sites on the net about the type of people they are.

But let me just say this. You can kill a man in your book - you can kill a woman - you can even kill a child, but if you want a fan base, don't kill an animal.

3. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

I guess?! I really don't care if it's an animal or not, but I pretty much agree. People get fanatic over it and I don't know why. Yes, animal abuse is simpyl terrible, but gosh, it's reality. Face it.