Vampyre Story

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

lol. weird but i didnt mean that as a joke oddly enough but now that u mention it it is funny. how is it that im not funny but when i say some things at the strangest times it is funny? hmm...

2. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    lol, iono but that was hee-lar-ious. its really not that hard to gm a game and be in another game. i try to be in as many as possible bc sometimes one game might be going slowly and i wanna still write. thats probably why im in like five rpgs haha.

3. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Name: John Doe (He has other names to)

Appreance: He is tall 6/6 or so, He has a warriors beard clipped close to his face, His red hair is neatly shaven and he has cold psychotic brown eyes

BIO: He is a ledgendary freelance assassin contracted by humans and supernatural beings a like (The rest is TBR)

Skills: Peak human phsyical condition (Maybe a little more to near superhuman), incredible accuracy with firearms, skilled with bladed weapons mainly switch blades, has experince killing off just about anything that can be killed and always goes for the easiet and most simple way to win.

Personality: He is very polite and friendly. But when he changes into killing mode he shows no mercy he will murder you if the money is high enough in rather brutal fashion I might add. But he still tries to maintain the politeness.

4. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Hecati would gladly welcome him into her ranks... :)

5. Kingtype

Good how should introduce him?

6. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    well, he could break through the roof of Agatha's shop or something lol. or you could wait for the fight to begin and he can just jump in. either way is fine.

7. Kingtype

He isn't the type. He would blow up the entire shop before he jumped into direct combat with a bunch of supernatural creatures.

8. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    haha ok, maybe he can just watch the fight? lol...but it might take a while for everyone else to log on :p

9. Kingtype

That's fine.

10. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Nethan Barnes

Appearance: He is 6ft 3in. Brown hair that is styled as curtained hair. His eyes are hazel. His skin is Caucasian.

Biography:He was born a few years before the Great Plauge that swept across London. His parents fell victim to it and he was made into an orphan. As he was with his new family he was put with a new family. He lived thorough different families as seeing in the second family he lived in he was bit by a vampire girl. She was his 'sister'. His first orphan family died due to a house fire and he was put with the new family where he was bitten. Becoming immortal, he lived on. He grew older and older being able to control the appearance of his age. So, he could die and come back under different names. He fought in the American Revolution. He became skilled in various types of combat and was there for the American victory. As the two Countries became allies he spent time in America s times changed. He began to learn martial arts and became skilled with a katana and eventually bought one. Other demons who had lost their way started to come after him. He killed many things that caused unknown death on Earth. He even once killed a Succubus. As a supernatural the things he got good at he got better and better at, speed, accuracy, strength, and even combat. The sunlight had only effected him sometimes but he wore sunblock. C; He went around killing rouge demons for a killing and sometimes drinking blood to get by. Sometimes he would kill for money to get by in his new life. But even though his sunblock worked he still killed mostly at night. He barley ever uses fire unless he is fighting other demons or immortals or super beings.

Personality:He has a British accent and uses British slang. He is not super nice but not an asshole either. But when he gets into a fight he finds becoming stronger fun. He is open to making allies but doesn't mind making enemies. He is a war veteran and is not afraid of battle.

Element:Fire

Equipment: Two 45 Caliber Pistols With Silver Bullets, A Katana, One Swiss Army Knife, A Wooden Stake, Holy Water

Ability: Increased Speed, Strength, Fire Control, Fire Balls, Magma Shots (To Be Explained Later), Magma Sheild

11. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    @Leonard, i like you character but you forgot to mention his affinity and his beginner power and all that. refer to the character template pls, these aren't your average run-of-the-mill nightwalkers. ;) (p.s. i asked that all the vamps be newly-made fledglings bc it wud be odd for them to be older than Queen Hecati, but i'll make an exception this once)

12. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    sorry for my long absence. Life was going haywire again :p

13. Keitsumah

oh dear looks like we got a new member -lol jk- Erik i think you should check your story :D

14. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    i know...lol. do you guys wanna keep the story going now...?

15. Keitsumah

Ill keep going -i made a character and ill stick to it until the end.

16. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    ok it'll take me a while to get back into the mood of the story...but i think we should go ahead and wrap this up, ha. i have to take care of some chores right now, but i'll try to post later...maybe tomorrow, lol. xD