Virus: Biohazard

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Raven, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neha

Neha Beyond Infinity. Contributor

I came back to reality with a snap.

"Damn, damn, damn," I cursed, all the drowsiness being washed out, "We can't leave Paris."

2. Iulia

Iulia New Member

The next voice I heard was hardly a helpful one. The girl who'd been sleeping began to curse, and then spoke of leaving Paris. She didn't want it, and I suddenly felt panicked.
    "I agree," I said quickly, "we definetly can't leave Paris."

3. Kratos

Kratos New Member

One of the girls was acting all flustered and kept saying how she had to get home. None of the others were talking at all, so I decided to chime in, being the talkative guy I am.

"Why are you here, anyway? You live here?"

4. Iulia

Iulia New Member

"Me?" I asked, not sure if he spoke to the girl or to me. "I live . . . not far away from where I met you."

5. Neha

"Damn it Roku. I'm on a mission to save the world. Couldn't you see from the way those monstors are following us around? I've been assigned the charge, and currently I'm in charge. Unless you've got a problem with a woman being in charge." I raised my eye-brow. "I'm Ainadika by the way. You can call me Aina."

6. thelastblueberry

thelastblueberry New Member

In my imagination. Not always a good thing...
    Charlie turned to look out the window, continuing to hum the lullaby and ignoring the conversation. She stared at the dark city below and remembered when it used to be full of lights and life. Her beathe materialized on the window, partially blocking her view of the city. She seemed lost in her own world.

7. Iulia

Iulia New Member

The girl who'd formerly seemed so tired was not so anymore. She spoke harsh words at the man, and I was inclined to give up my cause. But I thought of Cathleen, and I knew I couldn't leave her for much longer. I began to get angry, thinking of her shaky voice and her fearful expression. It was as if they didn't hear me speak at all.

8. Bick

Bick New Member

I watched as they talked, gently squeezing Brock's shoulder, his eyes heavy with sleep. I frowned, not sure what to say to the others.

"We have ourselves a few problems." I finally said, everyone looking at me now. I rubbed Brock's arm, and he quickly grabbed my hand and smiled.

"We have a very exhausted driver, I don't think he'll last over another half an hour." I looked at Brock's weary eyes, concerned.

I looked at the man who had called himself Kale.

"Why do you need to go home?" I said, "We aren't leaving you there, unless its safe."

9. Kratos

Kratos New Member

That Aina girl was getting really flustered, cursing at me and stuff.

"No..I don't have a problem with women in charge...I was just makin' conversation...I'm just confused. Where is this chopper heading?"

10. Iulia

Iulia New Member

Finally. I sighed in relief, able to explain myself.
    "My daughter," I said, "I have to get home to my daughter."

11. thelastblueberry

Charlie suddenly turned away from the window, full of eager energy.

"Charlie will fly the helicopter! Charlie knows how." She grinned and looked around at the perplexed faces staring at her. No one seemed to believe her, but Charlie didn't notice. She half stood, stooping under the roof of the heicopter, and made her way to the front where the driver and woman sat.

"Step aside!" she ordered as she stretched her arms forward, cracking her knuckles.

12. Neha

"We're staying in France. We have to Kim, we've got to hunt down the cure. And France was instructed to be our first destination." I started getting frustrated.

"Charlie, no, not now please." I said. "Let him manoveur. I'm the boss remember? So I get to decide?? Please. Then when we land Ieither Aaron or me'll pilot and you can sit next to us." I spoke to her as if speaking to a child.

13. Iulia

Iulia New Member

Her words rang in my ears. Hunt down the cure. Now I felt even more strongly than before. I didn't belong here.
    "Please!" I said, louder than before, "she's six years old!" I gasped and continued, "I don't even care if it's safe, más féidir leat, let me down!" I breathed shakily, realizing I hadn't even remembered to speak English the whole time. I felt like a madman, but frankly, I didn't care much.

14. Kratos

Kratos New Member

That guy Kale was getting on my nerves. He kept whining about how his daughter was down there.

"You wanna get down?" I asked.

"I'll help you look, if you want."

15. Bick

Bick New Member

I looked at Aina, a little irritated.

"Never said we should leave. But we need to get Kale to his daughter." I muttered and quickly turned back to Brock. His eyes dark with tiredness.

"We need to land, can someone else take over the piloting?" I motioned for Brock to land on the nearest tall building, and he obliged.

16. Iulia

Iulia New Member

I was angry with Roku, who made sarcastic comments, but I felt I owed my life to the girl who spoke of me.
    "Thank you. Bless you," I said, calming down.

17. thelastblueberry

Charlie turned to glare at Aina. Her green eyes were suddenly dark and cold. "Don't talk to me like that. You have no power over me."

The anger dissapeared as quickly as it had come and Charlie's face brightened. "Helicopters are no fun. Let's go down!" she settled herself directly behind the man and woman guiding the helicopter and settled her attentin on the one they called Kale.

"Aren't you too young to have kids?"

18. Kratos

Kratos New Member

I sighed. I never got any recognition, even when I was trying to be nice. The chopper landed on top of a building, and Kale leapt out, yelling about his daughter.

"What the heck..." I muttered, jumping out and following after him. After all, there were Infected about.

19. Iulia

Iulia New Member

"I'm twenty-nine," I replied. No sooner, a girl jumped from the helicopter as it landed on a building. Roku followed her, and I simply stared, wide-eyed.
    "Thank you so much. I wish I could pay the debt I owe you some way." I said, before stepping our of the copter myself, gun at the ready.

20. Kratos

Kratos New Member

"No problem," I muttered, pulling out my pistol and katana.

"So, where's your daughter?"

21. Iulia

Iulia New Member

I raised an eyebrow. Did he mean to help me?
    "Not too far, thanks," I said, trying not to sound rude. After scanning the area to see where I was, I began to climb down the escape ladder.

22. Kratos

Kratos New Member

He seemed really surprised that I was helping him. Guess that's what comes with being sarcastic.

I followed him, leaping down the escape ladder and heading through the alleys.

23. Iulia

Iulia New Member

He followed me down the escape ladder, and as soon as I hit the ground I began to run. He ran too, and although I was sceptical at first, I was kind of glad.
    (p.s. even though I myself am, my character's not a girl)

24. Bick

Bick New Member

I watched as the others slowly piled out, and Brock moved to the back, resting his head on the side of the copter, falling asleep.

"Tag." I said patting him on the head and following. I watched as the Roku and Kale went down the building, headed in some direction. I quickly followed as they got to the bottom of the ladder, I yelled down.

"Wait!" I screamed, and then slid down the ladder, burning my hands. I felt my crossbow fall to the ground as it fell.

"Ow." I muttered, looking at my bow, making sure it wasn't broken.

"I'll come with you."

25. Kratos

Kratos New Member

(Now I feel stupid. Sorry!:eek:)

Kim jumped down and asked if she could come.

"Why not? Join the party," I muttered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.