War on Kalicas Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by naturemage, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

If its ok with everyone, I would like to write the transfer from night time to the next morning. I've got an awesome idea.

2. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

Actually, I don't think that'd be a good idea at the moment, since that would mean a large time shift for both groups. Our group (Davis, Shamus, etc.) has been lagging behind lately, and a time shift would break things. Maybe after we've caught up?

3. Love to Write

Oh yes! I meant after everyone caught up! Haha! I just wanted to call dibs on the last post of that day. :) I won't post until every character is ready to go to bed for the night. I just wanted to make sure it was ok if I did when the time came.

4. Celestial-Ultimatum

Celestial-Ultimatum New Member

Well, I would definitely not have a problem with that xD!

5. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

Umm... aren't we still in Krine, or did I miss something? Terra and her goons are the ones trespassing, right? :rolleyes:

Unless our camp is just really close to the border and she's harassing us from the Kylian side.

6. Celestial-Ultimatum

Celestial-Ultimatum New Member

Dx! Thanks for pointing that one out. I posted under the assumption that they would be quite far away from the heart of Krine and near it's borders. The Kylas border, once again this is my assumption, would not be too far off, so I had Terra and her squad move towards the area of where the groups position is closest to the border. I hope that made some sense... If I'm in error, I will definitely redo that post ^^"

7. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

So... what happened to our part of the story? It seems to have died down. Cyberdark? naturemage? Anybody?

8. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Seems the way the posts have overlapped, we're all pretty close to the point where all three countries touch. Considering Terra is from Kylas, approaching Tyri's Krine group, and the other group in Koros, we probably overlap pretty closely. If we are all agreed upon meeting up and moving together, I could easily start something up to continue the plot. Perhaps the Koros group (Davis, Shamus, Damien, and Risa) is in a town not far from the border either. So, how about we all work to get to the Kylas border and we'll go from there.

Also, @Cheddar, I've been having problems moving Risa along because Question seems to disappear off the radar for days at a time before re-posting for Shamus. I'll PM Question and see what's going on.

9. AnonyMouse

Okay, cool. That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. Terra's warning made me think we might have already crossed the border and it had me a little worried. I always ask questions when I'm not sure of something. :redface:

Krine: Melody, Amira, Darrius, Tyri, and Jaxx
    Kylas: Terra and her squad
    Koros: Shamus, Risa, Damien, Davis

Like naturemage said, I think that's the score, as it stands. :)

10. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Ah yes, seems this would all be easier if Tyri wasn't unconscious. lol. Mouse, you've got it right, for the countries. I'm sure we're all close to one another ;) VERY sure.

11. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

Heya guys me and celestial are working on this fight scene to give her char a good reason to join the group. we will get it up when ready, otherwise continue as normal :D

12. AnonyMouse

Sorry for the long post. I've upped the ante. Maybe we'll learn a little something about Darrius's past.

Or maybe we'll learn what happens when you shoot a cat with a railgun. :eek:

13. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

Well thats a bit uncalled for :p.

14. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Just keep this stuff minimal guys. We are all working together... It's bad enough there are 3 different nations involved in the group.
    However, great job nonetheless. I am quite impressed the game is running smoothly without my NPCs to guide it. Great job everyone!

15. AnonyMouse

Posted. I guess we'll wait for LTW and Celestial now (not necessarily in that order).

Oh, I know. There's no animosity on Amira's part, she just needs to know he's not a vicious serial killer or a genocidal maniac. It's kind of like finding out the guy you've been hanging out with is on the FBI's most wanted list. The federal cops are banging down the door; naturally, you'd wanna know what the heck he did to cause all of this. :eek:

And, after seeing the way he easily dismantled those Kylian robos, it's not the sort of conversation she'd want to have in close quarters.

His fugitive status could be problematic, but I think that will be a non-issue soon. Based on the way the game is going, it seems like everyone's going to end up being a fugitive/desserter soon, so Amira's fears won't amount to much in the end.

16. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

No worries, my post should show theres no animosity between darrius and the rest too, Shadows distaste is more to explain more about his ai construct rather then to cause any real problems.

17. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

Just to let you know, I haven't posted in a while because I don't see the need for Jaxx to get involved with all the big robos fighting - he's just chilling in camp for now.

18. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

Still nothing on our part of the story. Both Question and Cyberdark seem to have gone AWOL.

How long should we wait until we force the story, nature?

19. Question

Question Active Member

I posted. Not sure what happened to cyberdark but in a nutshell heres what im thinking we should do, cyberdarks character will come out of the flames, maybe saving somebody, and then we will all flee the town together.

20. Love to Write

@ Tyri's group...anything else you guys want to discuss or do before bedding down for the night? If not, I'll wait for Question and his group to catch up in the story, before I post the transition from night to the next morning. IF that is ok with everyone. I don't want to step on anyone's posts.

21. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

@ LTW im fine i dont need to post before the next day, Anony may want to post a reply to me arriving in the camp, and celestial may want to come to the group proper, thats just a guess though.

22. AnonyMouse

After all that has happened, I thought Melody might have something to say, so I've been waiting on a post from you. But if she has nothing to add, I can just write Amira's response to Darrius, and that would be my last one before bedding down. However, Celestial may want a chance to properly introduce herself before we move on. And Jaxx is still a stranger too. ;)

23. Love to Write

Hello to everyone. Just to let you all know I am going to be gone for the next 3 days. You can use my character as an NPC in the meantime. Be back soon. :)

@Our GM...I'll try sending you the post I was thinking of before I leave but if i don't...then continue on as if I never mentioned anything about an idea for the transition. I find a place to put it in eventually. :p Gonna miss you guys.

24. Kay Lesgo

Kay Lesgo New Member

I don't get this. Seems interesting, but what are you guys doing

25. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

It'd be nice if you were slightly more specific about your question. :p

But seeing as you're pretty new to this forum, I'm assuming you're asking what we're doing in this thread.

This is a discussion page to the "War on Kalicus" RPG (Role-Playing Game). Basically, the Game Master creates a plot and setting, and we, the players, play the game. To put it very simply, we adopt the roles of characters that inhabit the game world, and we role-play them. Feel free to read over the rules and join in if you're interested.

If this wasn't what you wanted, then sorry, but your question was quite vague.