1. DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse Member

*Wave*

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DancingCorpse, Jul 7, 2015.

Thought I might as well conjure up the compulsory greetings thread before I embark upon the writingforums shores, I assume I will see you all around and about these parts. Hope to contribute enough to seem a resplendent addition to the ranks and absorb plenty of your wisdom no doubt with some merriment scattered about here and there :)

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum. :superhello:

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi, and welcome!

I can see you maybe possibly like the Return to Oz and William Blake... :D Damn those wheelers are creepy, though!

Anyway, here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Explore, participate, and have fun!

-Kat

4. DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse Member

Thank you for the welcomes! And yes, I am constantly intrigued by return to oz, I'm so glad you are initiated into the disturbing world of the wheelers :geek: Blake is a man whosw works I have read much of but nowhere near enough of!