Ways to impregnate a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Alesia, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Alesia

Alesia Pen names: AJ Connor, Carey Connolly Contributor

No, Amy would never do that. Plus she's not Bi. Alesia is actually the one of the pair that is closer to Bi, which is why just flat out jumping in bed with a guy works. Just circumstances have to be just right to prod her into doing it.

2. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

Chloroform.

3. Dean Stride

Dean Stride Senior Member

Ah, wait, sorry, didn't see this was actually two pages long.

There is no other way, I think. At some point an egg must be fertilized with a sperm and injected into a female host.

Edit: Alternatively, if it's natural sex you're looking for, I'd go with her hooking up with a bisexual transvestite. Looks like a woman, but is packing heat in his pants. If she's drunk enough, she won't notice the difference, might even think it's a strap-on.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

I have the opposite problem with my characters; how are they not getting pregnant despite their rigorous frolicking without contraception (I'm not ready to write about pregnancy yet, I think I want to experience it first). I just think that if your character had an affair with a man when younger, she wouldn't do the curiosity thing, would she? If she's gay, that is.
    If she's bi, then yeah, she just happens to like women more than men, but if she's drunk, horny, and the guy is friggin gorgeous, she could do the one-night stand. I just don't like the sound of her doing it once and bam, she's preggies. It can happen, of course, but the odds are just.... well, suppose anything can happen in fiction.

5. T.Trian

T.Trian Overly Pompous Bastard Supporter Contributor

I got your Holy Grail: hatefuck. She burned the guy, the guy is still pissed off about it, and when they get wasted in the same bar and end up talking, the guy sees his chance for revenge when she seems ready to spread 'em to him, so he decides to use her like a sex doll; fuck her and drop her, leaves/kicks her out as soon as he's emptied his sacks.

6. BillC

BillC New Member

I just love this sentence. I imagine you doing that 'I can see it right now' thing with with both your hands and staring off into the distance with awe, delivering it in Joe Pesci's voice. "You wanna knock up this dyke? Problem solved. I got your Holy Grail:hatefuck!" And then a beat, and you look back at us with an open-mouthed grin, eyes wide with joyful anticipation.

Nothing else to add.

7. Alesia

I'm not sure (I wasn't there of course) but my mother always told me I was conceived on the wedding night, which was her first time. Then again it was usually followed by "so you see, all it takes is once." so the truth in that is up for debate. Anyway, her mother is modeled after some aspects of mine, so I was going to use that "all it takes is once" angle since her mother always claimed when she got preggy with Alli's older sister, Jessica it was her virgin night.

I think she's like this girl I dated when I was 20-21. She always called herself a "lesbian" yet she dated/had steady sex with men on and off, therefore she was actually Bisexual. I just think most of the time she would prefer to be with a woman, hence why she used the term "lesbian."

Not with the guy I'm thinking of, he's too central to the plot to just up and leave after a none nighter. However, there is another male protag I could picture doing that, and he's a womanizer, and the the type that would feed her liquor on purpose to get her into position. She'd have to be pretty fucking drunk or have been slipped a roofie to get in the sack with this deuchebag though since well, he kind of hired a group of Hells Angels types to beat her half to death early on in the story (bad enough to comatose her.)

8. chicagoliz

chicagoliz Contributor Contributor

There are plenty of people walking around who are the result of first time or very rare sex. It's not just fiction.

9. T.Trian

T.Trian Overly Pompous Bastard Supporter Contributor

All it takes is tequila. I don't know what it is about that drink, but give a girl a few, and they go wild (unless he overdoes it and she ends up puking, so he should be careful with the dosage so he can get to the fucking before she starts barfing, but even then he should make sure she doesn't pull a Bon Scott).
    And the guy doesn't even need to be a womanizer, just very hurt, and this would be his way of getting back at her, i.e. treat her like she treated him. Yeah, it's a shitty thing to do, but sometimes if you're truly hurt and betrayed, well, revenge is best served cold and all that.

10. KaTrian

Yeah, I know, but what I meant was, happy coincidences happen perhaps more in fiction than in real life. What I was thinking here is that women are, afaik, fertile only a set period of time every month. Specifically I'm thinking about the birth control method "Fertility awareness," and how couples are basically able to have sex without e.g. hormonal contraception or rubbers. So not only does the author have to make his lesbian character sleep with a guy, but she also has to do it at the most opportune moment so as to get pregnant (granted, there're quite a few fertile days in a month), but yeah, I don't know, I might crack some jokes about this if I were the MC, 'cause she's got some crappy luck. But yeah, I'm not saying this pregnancy couldn't happen or no woman never ever got pregnant the first time they had sex with a dude.

At first I was going to ask, don't they have rubbers or "morning after" pills, but if this is post-apo, I guess all the pharmacies have been emptied and all the rubbers have already been used and no one can make more and when super-drunk, coitus interruptus might not occur to the participants... and yeah, accidents happen even nowadays even though many birth control methods are readily available.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  11. Burlbird

Burlbird Contributor Contributor

Once I found out how hard it is to conceive a child on purpose I somehow always smirk on gazillion times one-night stands turn into gugu-gaga in fiction (and movie/tv labours -that's another story, but they actually freak me out) :) then again, different people have different biologies...

A fertility doc I know claims that ovulation in healthy women should be accompanied by a hightened sexual urge - explaining the "one night stand pregnancy" case, but I still have my doubts :)

Somebody mentioned a bisexual transsexual? That was my idea too :) Basically, everybody nowadays has a friend's friend (a guy) who made out with a gorgeous girl one drunken night, just to find out Adam's apple is not the only bulge she has :p in that scenario, the poor trans usually ends up with a broken nose - but what if the guy from the story wasvactually a horny, fertile, currently ovulating lesbian?

@KaTrian maybe one of the rigorously frolicking couple is simply infertile? or their genetics is not completely compatible? :)

12. Masquerade

Masquerade New Member

Maybe she is curious and still unsure of her sexuality? She may be interested in both men and women and that's the reason she ends up in naked in this guy's bed?

13. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

Ok obviously the OP has ruled out just about every 'conceivable' method of getting his lesbian pregnant so he needs to change some of his don'ts and add a few do's.

So far we have no willing sex with a man, no unwilling sex with a man, no artificial insemination, no IVF or other medical procedures, no dodgy girlfriends substituting still-swimming condom contents for lube, no trannies pretending her man-part is a strap-on, no roofies, back to the drawing board OP - your character needs to open up to something... literally!

14. Alesia

I never said no willing sex with a man. What I said was, there IS a male protag she would get in bed with but I was stuck on the logistics of actually getting her to spread her legs for him (and for him to make a move on her) without it seeming like the scene was just thrown in for the hell of it.

15. KaTrian

What other reasons are there for sex scenes in stories? :D

16. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

Sorry, maybe I read it wrong - I thought you saying she's not Bi meant she's not bi - so your lesbian is not lesbian - she's ready to hop into bed with your protag so she is bi?

(Anybody remember a US sitcom called Soap? Confused? - You won't be after this week's episode offfffff...")

So really you're stuck on a reason for them to get it on? Well maybe start with all the reasons they wouldn't and see what you're left with - ecstacy after a few beers is usually a good opener - so I've heard...

17. Lewdog

Just like many other one night stands that happen, they get drunk and one thing leads to another. It happens all the time.

18. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Try this resource: A brief history of birth control

KaTrian likes this.
  19. chicagoliz

chicagoliz Contributor Contributor

The whole thing with conception is something else -- in some ways, it seems like it's a wonder anyone ever gets pregnant. In other ways, it's amazing that people aren't constantly pregnant. Crazy things can happen in this area -- people getting pregnant from, uh, 'just the tip' sort of encounters, or even through clothes, yet others not getting pg even when they're timing everything and trying everything they can to make it happen..

20. Burlbird

Burlbird Contributor Contributor

@Alesia maybe you could just not explicit her lesbianism, make her something of a "lesbo-curious" bisexual hetero? :p

21. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

What about revenge sex? Could your MC be angry after a fight or something and uses sex with a man as a type of revenge on her significant other? It doesnt have to be a break-up worthy fight, just a hurt-feelings/very angry/drink your feelings type of spat.

22. Alesia

I meant her partner, Amy wasn't Bi. Alli, like I said earlier, I think is like this girl I dated several years ago that constantly described herself as "lesbian" yet she always seemed to have a steady diet of male encounters between her steady female girlfriends, therefore making her truly Bi, despite what she said about being full bore lesbian.

@JJ_Maxx Never thought of that one.

There was only two other ways I thought of which were:

#1.) One of the plot lines has been getting said male protag steadily over his madness, so it could be a weird form of "make-up sex."
    #2.) She has another male travelling companion for awhile and by that point she has not seen any action for quite some time, she knows he wants to, and basically is just like "dude, I got an itch that needs scratching - badly!" And believe it or not, that's happened to me, a girl just being like I need to get off, I don't care whose it is, or where it comes from.

23. Lewdog

Hmmm I try to avoid women that say they are itching.

Wild Knight, erebh and Alesia like this.
  24. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

Well, if Amy is genuine draft lesbian and Alli is light lesbian, then it would probably hurt Amy a lot if Alli would sleep with a man.

So, Amy burns Alli bad and they have a big fight and Alli is hurt and drinking and sulking and angry. She goes to a bar, gets sloshed and then when a guy starts hitting on her, she decides to have sex with him purely out of spite. She wakes up the next morning, comes to her senses, Amy and Alli make up and then find out, whoops, preggers.

25. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

Otherwise, your only other option is...

[​IMG]