What Are You Doing?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carly Berg, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

SquidWeird? :D

Kinzvlle and Cave Troll like this.
  2. flawed personality

flawed personality Contributor Contributor

Melting, apparently. I am ridiculously hot, and I have no clue as to why!
    I'm wearing a t-shirt and a summer skirt indoors, so WTF? o_O

Kinzvlle and Cave Troll like this.
  3. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Far too much, your man will apply gentle correction soon, should you care to make the same mistake :)

4. Xander17

Xander17 Hermit Archetype Supporter Contributor

Apologies. Clarification.
    She has different names for them; and that's still changing; she can't make up her mind.
    I assigned him the name Hunter after seeing what a good hunter he is, she has no idea I've different names for her cats.

But I rarely if never use those names with them, they're used as identifiers for others when sharing stories about them.
    When addressing them, I call them both beautiful, boof, dingbat, boom boom, pussy cat, kitten, munchkin and the like.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  5. Kinzvlle

Kinzvlle At the bottom of a pit Contributor

Thank you for that.

Once had a cat named Boo Boo Bad Kitty. I was a very young child and that`s what I called him. He wasn`t a very nice kitten, none of them were except for the only black cat of the litter. Some great irony there. We actually left those awful little things at a friends farm before we moved taking only the black one....and Boo Boo who had hidden in the truck without anyone being aware. He didn`t work out...was a farm...black one would steal the eggs sometimes...that was fine...Boo Boo preferred to kill the chickens out right. He ended up going to the worm farm up the road, where he thrived and kept the birds away. There is a place and purpose for all I suppose...even those with blood lust.

Watching youtube and doing some thinkings and life planning. Yesterday was out for a large part of the day, just an eye exam but the bus takes a bit. Came home, kinda didn`t get as much done as I would`ve like to when I got home but I cleaned and wrote my set for my comedy debut while on the bus there and got some reading in on the bus back. Today was shoveling for most of the day while avoiding the hail, still, need to shovel more in the morning. Did the daily cleaning, took some thinking and reflection time, organized my libary and room a bit, laid down for a not nap, and I`m sitting down in the "workshop" now to see what I can get done tonight. Realized I need to set some clearer goals and plans and set up what rituals I want to develop so working on that tonight.

6. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Finding a cheesy pun. :D
    OB Juan.jpg

7. Homer Potvin

Homer Potvin A tombstone hand and a graveyard mind Staff Supporter Contributor

So my mother found our old Pound Puppies from the 80s in a box somewhere and couldn't bear to throw them out. So I took a few of them home and gave them to my dog, figuring that if anyone could get something out of them, he could. Well, now he's humping the shit out of them, moving from puppy to puppy like Ron Jeremy in a harem, flipping them this way and that and divining new positions that not even I at my randiest could have fathomed. The funny part here is that he's 7lbs and the Pound Puppies are twice the size of him. He is, uh, undeterred. And apparently not getting bored any time soon. I just opened a nice Bordeaux so I can sit back and witness the event. My wife thinks the whole thing is abhorrent while I could not be prouder. She needs to drink more wine... and I probably need to check myself into the loony-bin.

8. Some Guy

:rofl::superlaugh::rofl:

9. Iain Aschendale

Telemachus Sneezed
    Mrs. A's Pom had a stuffed bird twice his size that he would beat the shit out of and then rape. Seriously, angry little growls, snapping at it, shaking it, flinging it through the air for ten minutes and then it was Red Rocket time.

10. Homer Potvin

Yeah. And he's neutered, but that hasn't deterred red rocket time either. Even funnier is that he doesn't obey many commands, but if somebody comes over and I say, "Show Uncle Jimmy your rocket!" it'll pop out like nobody's business. I seriously think it's loony-bin time for me.

11. Iain Aschendale

Telemachus Sneezed
    I don't know if this is common, but our little guy's little guy, well. He would have been underendowed as a human male, but for six or seven pounds of fluff? John Holmes had nothing on him in proportion, even the German Shepherd bitches were looking a little nervous.

12. Homer Potvin

Yeah, the entire species is disproportionate. Especially the little dogs. They're kind of like dwarves, where all the appendages are truncated except for the one that matters.

Cave Troll and Iain Aschendale like this.
  13. Iain Aschendale

Telemachus Sneezed
    Perhaps God was using 3d modeling software. Sometimes when you've created separate components in one model and you rescale, it doesn't take for all the components because you missed an edge of one of the components when you did the select box. Anything that's not totally in the box stays at the previous scale, and if you don't check before sending the file to the 3d printer, you'll either get an error or a tiny dog with a huge schlong.

Cave Troll, Some Guy and Kinzvlle like this.
  14. Homer Potvin

Yeah... wanna be my roommate at the loony-bin? We can make fun of the even more less fortunate.

15. Iain Aschendale

Telemachus Sneezed
    Okay, got the beef roast in the slow cooker, the first batch of bacon (cold-smoke) in the smoker, my fire escape has been freshly repaired, and I'm sitting at the computer discussing dog dicks with a restaurant manager.

16. flawed personality

flawed personality Contributor Contributor

Getting ready for my bus to the airport! :supergrin::cheerleader:

17. Some Guy

:cheerleader:

18. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

Relaxing, finally. I've got date number two tomorrow during lunch, which should be fun.

Time for a hot meal, cold shower, some light reading and a hop between the sheets.

19. Kinzvlle

Gonna take a vroom vroom to get on a fly fly to say hi hi to you`r guy guy .

20. John-Wayne

John-Wayne Madman Extradinor Contributor

Digesting and debating if I want to watch something while play'n Breath of the Wild... I only have this week of freedom left. :p . Then Monday it's the beginning of the Warrior's Path for me. 23-years late, but hey better late than never!!!

Moon, Some Guy, Shenanigator and 2 others like this.
  21. Shenanigator

Shenanigator Has the Vocabulary of a Well-Educated Sailor. Contributor

Just finished writing for the day. I finished the scene of Kathryn watching Alexei play "La Campanella" and I'm exhausted. 757 polished words today...the most I've written in a day in about eight months. Now I'm going to take out the recyclables and see if I can find those planets I couldn't locate last night.

22. Some Guy

Yay!! :cheerleader:

Kinzvlle, Shenanigator and John-Wayne like this.
  23. Iain Aschendale

Telemachus Sneezed
    Did you include "pulchritudinous"?

24. Shenanigator

Shenanigator Has the Vocabulary of a Well-Educated Sailor. Contributor

I did not. That was a discovery when I was trying to find a better word for "beautiful" or "handsome".

"...his pulchritudinous hands a blur on the keys."* Nope...

*not the real sentence fragment

ETA: A really cool thunderstorm just started. How 'bout some pulchritudinous lightning?

25. Kinzvlle

Back was aching went upstairs for pain pills got roped into some foolishness that ate up a good chunk of my working time. Had been working away good to. Wrapping things up and getting ready for bed now. Tomorrows a new day.

Mark Burton, Moon, Cave Troll and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.