What functions and activities give you more peace

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mans, Aug 7, 2014.

1. cydney

cydney Banned

Thanks @zoupskim for that like. I'm glad you (sort of) understand. I feel SO misunderstood sometimes! The internet used to be fun. :(

2. A Culture Mind

A Culture Mind New Member

Slagging me a right thick ho! Actually, that's pleasure, and she's pleased, so she's at peace. I'm pretty much always chill - unless something that should work doesn't - and then I might be agro.

3. ClaraCoatup

ClaraCoatup Member

At least once a year, I go somewhere on a day trip. I love day trips because I'm always refreshed afterwards. Sometimes I stay two nights. That seems more refreshing than one night. There is something about getting out of my usual environment. It helps my brain to function better and come up with new ideas. This year I hope to visit the Downton Abbey Costume Collection show.

4. cydney

cydney Banned

Besides reading and other devotional practices, the internet used to be my place of refuge. But in the last few years, I've seen things online I never thought I'd see and still don't understand. People are ruthless on the internet! - hiding behind ambiguity, I suppose. But a habit is a habit. I still like to frequent my favorite websites. I haven't quite found the answer yet, but I continue to look for ways to make my online experience peaceful and pleasant. I still think it's possible! :)

5. Solar

Solar Banned Contributor

The allotment gives me plenty of peas.