1. rktho

    rktho Contributor Contributor

    Feb 2, 2017
    Likes Received:

    What is this title called?

    Discussion in 'Research' started by rktho, Apr 20, 2017.

    Say one has a colony. The viceroy presides from the colony itself. What do you call the minister who controls the affairs of the colony from the mainland? I'm asking because I'm splitting the duties of the emperor into separate ones for the sake of a full title. (EDIT: never mind, I came up with Overseer.)

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice