what would your MC do?

Discussion in 'Word games' started by J_Jammer, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Show

Show Contributor Contributor

Gotta pick a main character. Gosh darn, guess I'll go with Julie.

Julie probably doesn't have a favorite movie but I guess I'll go with Father of the Bridge II.

Would your MC ever go to a metal concert and if so, what would they do if somebody they knew(who didn't know they liked metal) found out about it?

2. Youniquee

Youniquee (◡‿◡✿) Contributor

He'd fly kick them and make them forget they ever saw him but if it was his best friend, he may just tell him to keep quiet about it.

If somehow your MC had a Facebook, what would be written in their 'About Me' section?

3. Elgaisma

Elgaisma Contributor Contributor

I am in the process of setting him up a new blog and facebook page - this is his introduction:

I am the creation of Anya Kimlin. My author and I have issues, I so do not like the way she treats me. I get beaten up and abused with no thought for how I feel about it. One minute I am seven crying my eyes out next minute I am one hundred and fifty, nine times out of ten still wanting to cry my eyes out. Then she has the cheek to demand I have a sense of humour and learn to sew.

She tells me I am hers to do with what she likes, I have different feelings on the matter. I want a new author - please help me. By the end of this book I am going out of my mind. I happen to quite like being in it.:)

Other details:

Went to: Royal Academy, Covesea Island
    Lives: Sanctuary Temple, Covesea Island
    Long Term Relationship: Nathaniel Smith
    Originally From: Seatown Palace, Seatown, Covesea Island.
    Siblings: King Angus, King Pich, Ivory Reuben, Princess Evelyn Athena Lorenzo, Abbot Vibol.
    Children: Twenty Adopted Children.

Who is your main characters best friend and what do they like to do together?

4. Show

Julie's best non familiar or crush friend is likely the coroner. They most often spent their time over naked dead people in a dingy room but as for what they LIKE to do, I think they got special love for the mall. :p

How would your MC handle Jehavoh's Witnesses knocking on their door?

5. Elgaisma

I was going to leave it to let others answer lol but this one is way too fun for my character:

As a child his grandfather would probably have had them executed. As an adult probably with a hug and kiss and ask them would they like to come in and meet the Universal Father in prayer with him.

How is your MC about personal hygiene ?

6. SashaMerideth

SashaMerideth Active Member

Personal hygiene, I get what I can. I have been either on the run or traveling with these primitive nomads. I haven't even been able to wash my hands for a week!

What is your kc's most prized possession?

7. Show

My MC's most prized possession isn't really a "possession." But the most prized thing she calls hers is her son. In terms of material objects, probably pictures of her deceased family members.

What is your MC's biggest phobia?

8. Aeschylus

Aeschylus Member

At this point she has two main phobias: claustrophobia and an irrational fear of being watched (both of which go from mild discomfort to all-out phobia as the story progresses).

What are your MC's opinions about true love?

9. ellebell16

ellebell16 New Member

It is the bane of man's existence. Nothing good comes out of falling in love.

Who was your MC's first kiss?

10. Youniquee

His Fiancée and best friend, Karissa.
    Does your MC like pets? If so, what kind of pet would they have?

11. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

Nope. She doesn't like to be responsible for anyone or anything.

Who does your MC hate the most?

12. Naiyn

Naiyn New Member

Ari couldn’t stop staring at the ceiling as she lay wide awake. How were you supposed to sleep when the entire world crumbled around you and it was all your fault? No wonder Jenna wasn't speaking. Ari wouldn’t blame her if she snuck out in the middle of the night. What then? Travel to the northern kingdom alone with that arrogant, contradicting tin-head Adrik Linvin? She couldn’t do it. Not without Jenna. Gods how she wished she’d just say something.

How would your MC respond when faced with someone who means to kill them?

13. Elgaisma

laugh probably only one person can actually kill him. Either that or just dispatch them with one of various means.

What does your MC do in the evenings ?

14. jo spumoni

jo spumoni Active Member

La Jolla, CA (and Mission Viejo, CA, during the su
    He sketches while listening to the radio. He's a big fan of jazz.

If your MC had only a day to live, what would he/she do?

15. J_Jammer

J_Jammer Banned

"I would spend a lot of time in my dreams, slower that way," Jeremiah says. He closes his eyes. They open and roll. "That went straight to Christopher's head. After the dreamy wonderland with my two," he lowers his voice, "close friends I would spend the rest of the day with my mom giving her all my best in hopes that it'll comfort her."

How would your MC help out Haiti with their earthquake?

16. Ellipse

Ellipse Contributor Contributor

How would your MC help out Haiti with their earthquake?

After reading the card, Medea tossed it into the blazing hearth with a laugh. "Very simple. I would send a squad of my Frost Wolves out to help show them how to hunt for food and rebuild their homes. One must keep moving forward, even if hope is lost. Such is the way life teaches us to be strong."

How would your MC handle being caught in a blizzard?

17. ellebell16

ellebell16 New Member

He would take out the talisman that he invented and create a heat shield to protect himself and his companion.

Is your MC someone who forgives easily or never forgets someone who wronged them?

18. jo spumoni

jo spumoni Active Member

La Jolla, CA (and Mission Viejo, CA, during the su
    In the beginning of my story, Johannes is the sort to hold a grudge. He does not speak to his friend Friedrich for several weeks because the girl he wants to date has fallen for Friedrich (ironically, as it turns out...). But as the story progresses, he grows up a little and learns to be more forgiving and more compassionate.

As a child, what did your MC want to be when he/she grew up, and did he/she achieve this goal? If not, what prevented them from achieving it?

19. Elgaisma

He knew he was going to be king and wanted to be a school teacher - he became the school teacher. Abdicated as crown prince at twenty eight in order to live with a lover.

Is your character Mother Theresa or Casanova when it comes to lovers ?

20. Aeschylus

Aeschylus Member

A musical prodigy, Colette always had a fascination with music and wanted to make it her career. Despite the neglect of her parents, we meet her in the story as a young and brilliant conductor/composer.

[sorry Eglaisma, I responded to Jo Spumoni's question, I didn't see yours until I posted.]

What would your MC be like as a parent, and why?

21. J_Jammer

J_Jammer Banned

"I never...well...an inventor to create a time machine. It's not melodramatic...geez Christopher. You make me feel crazy. I know. I never thought in that. Dad died I had to step up and be more if an adult. Now that I have thus chip in my head things have chafed drastically," Jeremiah says. He scratches his them with his index finger. "ha, not for the better. I tease, Jeffrey. A little."

"too slow...parent?...I can't have children at this age. I'm far from mature enough. But with this our detector," he taps his head, "i wouldn't get no wool pulled over my eyes."

What would your MC do if they saw someone being mugged by five people?

22. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

Use her telepathy and call the police.

Imagine this situation (if your MC is not in a fantasy thing, imagine he/she has powers): your MC's friend got hurt and the only way to get them to the hospital is to kill some people. Would your MC kill them in order to get their friend help?

23. Show

Julie would arrest those mugger's asses cause she's a cop, and shoot them in the ass if they gave her any trouble. :D

What would your MC do if they got food poisoning from contaminated food at a restaurant?

24. ellebell16

ellebell16 New Member

Well, he would regenerate rapidly so it wouldn't affect him much. But he'd try and find out why it was contaminated. He needs to know everything.

What does your MC do when it's their birthday?

25. Youniquee

Karissa and Jace would most likely throw a party/gathering against his will but he can't stay angry at them for long, so he'd join in. xD

If you MC had an Ipod, what kind songs would they have?