Tags:
  1. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

Which version of Mishu Jerni (my mc) looks intimidating, in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Link the Writer, Jul 4, 2017.

Here's the funny thing about Mishu Jerni (Main character of my fantasy) Below are the many version of what she looked like in my head, and this is an expy of her as 'Marie Motierre' in 'The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim'. On the left, she looks like a small child. In 'Skyrim', she resembles a teen.

Just out of curiosity, which one actully LOOKS intimidating? xD I also ask because I want the tone of my fantasy to be somewhat serious and somber (not dark and miserable like Game of Thrones, though, but kind of somber/serious with some lighthearted elements sprinkled in.)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Funny thing is, two people already have said they prefer the white-haired Mishu Jerni, as she looks more intimidating. Do you agree?

2. Walking Dog

Walking Dog Active Member

If the eyes are white, like the bottom picture, then yes, I think matching the hair color to the eyes is spookier.

3. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

I must be dense, because I don't see how that would make it spooky. :p