Who Killed Toby Shaw?

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Commander Caty, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Rogonippo

Rogonippo New Member

I really want to write more I can create a new character and play both! what do you think?

2. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

That's fine by me. :)

3. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

Your characters can actually be killed off in the game too. I forgot to post that in the game info, I think. Only if you want to though. Your character can be killed off and you can start over with a new character. :)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  4. sprb_skrbblz

sprb_skrbblz Active Member

ok, so what kinda checkpoint are we trying to see in this beginning stage?... I'll advance Tremaine there, and I'd like to speak to both of you privately to bounce some character interaction ideas(even possibly creating some new characters) to get this thing rolling... maybe you guys should do the same thing with each other, so we can keep each other on our toes... plus, that would help make some clusters of characters cliquey like in real school situations...

5. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

I think the next part should be all the characters receiving threatening messages from the killer.

6. sprb_skrbblz

okay, will the messages be specific to the characters?... and is the killer actually tying our characters together somehow?...

7. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

I think they all should receive the same message, something kind of hinting at who the next victim will be. Then when they're all together(in school, at some type of event, wherever) they find one together and they all realize that they've been getting the same messages.

8. sprb_skrbblz

sweet...

9. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

Once all the characters have received their messages then we'll get into the next murder.

10. sprb_skrbblz

I'm assuming you have a message thought up... maybe you should do a GM post with the message to get us rolling...

11. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

I actually don't have anything thought up. Something hinting at who the next victim is or something? Something like 'this is what I'm gonna do to so and so and then I'm coming for you'. Maybe you can shoot me some of your ideas and I'll shoot you some of mine and we can come up with something together?

12. sprb_skrbblz

team work makes the dream work... off top hat, we'd have to figure something out to connect us... PM me to start something up when you get a chance... I dunno if Rogonippo is still with us, if so maybe he can do the same (sending you ideas, and me too, if he/she chooses)...

13. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

I don't know about Rog, I sent them a pm but they haven't gotten back to me. So I'm gonna assume that they're no longer with us. If anyone else is interested in joining please do. The story is about to start getting really interesting.

14. sprb_skrbblz

yea, we need more players... otherwise, we'd have to work our tail off with multiple characters...

15. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

Hopefully more people will join soon! It's about to start getting really intense so if anyone wants to join, please do!

16. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

If anyone is interested, please join! Things are about to get really interesting in the story. Just fill out your character sheet and post it here if you want to join.

17. Isghamor

Isghamor New Member

Hi, I would like to join
    here's my character sheet(let me know if I missed something):
    Name: Ophelia Black
    Job:
    Appearance: She's about 5,5 feet tall with a slender constitution and a pale complexion. She has long black hair which sometimes she carry in a single braid. She's into gothic and this reflects on her style: she wears mostly black with hints of white now and then. She wears two paired earrings with a moon pendant. Her signature is a pair of boots which she wears everywhere.
    Personality:She is very reserved and she doesn't speak very much unless there's something to say. Since she was a teen she developed an interest for the occult(which she kept hid from her parents).
    History:She was born in Ireland where her grandma told her stories of the Banshees and other local myths. She has a little sister, five years younger than her.
    Due to her father's work as the manager of an enterprise her family had to move to Seattle, where she sometimes take occasional jobs.

18. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

Hey! :) I'm so happy to see someone is interested in joining this! Your character sheet looks great!

Isghamor likes this.
  19. Isghamor

Isghamor New Member

Btw I'm fairly new to all of this. And I was wondering if there is a specific thread were the story unfolds or we write it here.

20. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

21. Isghamor

Isghamor New Member

Ok, I read the thread. Since it is my first RP I don't know what am I supposed to do...:)

22. Commander Caty

Commander Caty Banned

no problem! :) You can just post your part on that thread whenever you're ready.

Isghamor likes this.