Why Am I So Stupid?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheLeonard112, Apr 20, 2014.

1. daemon

daemon Contributor Contributor

I laughed way too hard at this.

2. jazzabel

jazzabel Agent Provocateur Contributor

I did that way too often with my meds (or forgot to take it, which is even worse considering it's a blood thinner and some antihistamines) and then I decided to buy a dosette box on Amazon. It's bloody marvellous, every time I can't remember whether I took my medication all I need to do is check.

3. Mans

Mans Contributor Contributor

I lent some money to a person that I knew him a little, without any testimony. After he received that money, gave thanks to me and bid goodbye smiley; I never could meet that devil afterward :mad:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  4. Fullmetal Xeno

Fullmetal Xeno Protector of Literature Contributor

I almost tripped over a revolving door in the hotel I was staying at in Corpus Christi over a month ago. The guy behind me laughed so hard when I did that and I did too to be honest XD. I've done a lot more than that when it comes to sheer stupidity, but that was my latest. Before that, however, I was writing on my desk one night where my glass of Mountain Dew was sitting on the side and somehow I knocked it over and it went everywhere. Luckily, only a few papers were mostly ruined. I didn't really need them so it was all good. I learned my lesson though, no more drinks by the desk :)

5. Amanda_Geisler

Amanda_Geisler Senior Member

I don't know any of the major stupid things I've done, but I remember at my friends 16th party her brother was drunk, he went inside to get another drink and we decided to close the door (which he left open) and on his way back to his chair he walked into the door, and he spent several minutes wondering if it was a force field.

6. The Despondent Mind

The Despondent Mind New Member

I really wanted to buy books in a neighbor city, which means I had to travel and do some planing.

Day One: I miss the buss, or rather I miss the obvious bus station, then after waiting and waiting I panic thinking the bookstore works until 15:00PM for some reason, and just leave the station.

Day Two: I finally get to the city, tell the bookstore clerk to prepare two books for me, while I go to exchange money. On the way I notice I forgot a significant amount of money...

Oh and the store worked until 20:00PM

7. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

There was something else that happened to me which I thought was super cartoon-like and would never happen in real life. My family, their friends, and I were at an Asian food restaurant. I had a plate of sushi, the sushi came with a couple of side dips/toppings. This green substance on the side of my plate seemed rather intriguing. At the time, I was so tired, I had forgotten what wasabi was. I didn't want to ruin my sushi with the taste of the unknown condiment, so I first put some on my finger to figure out it's flavor. I downed my entire glass of water immediately after.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    Fullmetal Xeno likes this.