1. writingismypassion

writingismypassion New Member

writingismypassion's RP Request Thread And OOC

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by writingismypassion, Mar 18, 2013.

I'm guessing this may be the best place for my own request thread of sorts? I have just joined this site only as of last night, so I do apologize if I put this in the wrong place.

Plots: I'm really open to just about any plot idea so long as it's interesting obviously. But my favorite plots are plots that have vampires in them. I enjoy fantasy, but unless it's played well enough, the RP becomes sloppy and will just die off, and that's no fun when that happens, so my fantasy RPs will be limited around here. I also like story plots that are well thought out and detailed, for if they aren't, the RP will die out for that reason too. Details are important!

Gender: I can play as either gender equally so I'm not picky on that. I can play either males or females just fine.

Character(s): I really don't have any one specific character, since my characters/character names vary from RP-to-RP.

Species: My most favorite is the vampire. So I will either be playing as a vampire or a human.

What I'm Looking For: I just do One-on-One RPs. For me large group RPs just get to confusing to keep track of, so I just want One-on-Ones if those are even allowed.

Age: Until I am told otherwise, all of my characters will be at least 18 or older.

Time Settings: Modern Day (that for me is most prefered since it is easiest to write) or Midevil or possibly Fantasy Worlds (though Fantasy Worlds I am very picky on)

Posting Length: I usually like to see from my RP partners at least a paragraph to two. Feel free to write more if you wish. I usually mirror my partner's length. In other words, the more you write, the more I will write - the less you write, the less I can write. However, sometimes paragraphs are just shorter, like when people are talking sometimes or when a character is unconsious or tied up or what-not. Generally though I can get at least a paragraph. Paragraph being AT LEAST SIX SENTANCES OR MORE; NOT six words or more. :rolleyes: Please try to avoid doing one-liner posts if you wish to RP with me. One-liners and texting talk in writing are a pet peeve of mine, so please don't do that! Texting is for texting, NOT writing!

Character Pairings: I'm really open to just about anything but my favorite is the human&human or human&vampire or vampire&vampire.

How I Prefer To RP: I usually RP using forum threads, but I will also RP via PMs (that is, if that's allowed on this site to RP over PMs).

If something needs to be changed/edited, I will make it happen, or if I happen to come up with ideas for a RP I will reply to my request thread with them. Please either send me a PM or reply to this thread if you would like to RP. I am a very open writer so feel free to suggest your ideas! :D

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Suggest you read RPG Welcome and Rules

3. writingismypassion

writingismypassion New Member

I read the rules and I have copied my request thread and pasted it in the correct section now. Or at least I hope. So can this thread be removed from this section now then or...what exactly?