X-men The New Generation

Discussion in 'Archive' started by S-wo, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zorell

zorell New Member

She could feel his eyes flit to her, but she didn't feel them long. As they walked down the hallway and to one of the smaller cruisers, built for small teams of no more than four, Llilith showed Mellona the maps. "Wrymwood says that the Clubbies are planning to set the bombs up simultaneaously at the two police stations. I guess we'll get the East station and the others the West. We are not, I repeat 'not,'" she said with a glare right into Mellona's eyes, " to hurt the policemen in anyway. We aren't even supposed to hurt the Clubbies, only disarm the bombs and apprehend the Clubbies."

They reached the cruiser docks and Llilith snatched up a a set of keys and pulled one of a headset from her pocket. "I am driving, just so you know." She handed him the maps to look over as she found the cruiser that went to her keys.

2. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Look here girl, I don't look at maps...and I don't do no hurt," Mellona said, "They shoot at me and they are getting thrown into their own bombs."
    Mellona cackled and then licked his lips again. Mellona never truly knew his own personality any more these ideas. He always felt so bipolar.

3. zorell

zorell New Member

Llilith rolled her eyes as she found the proper cruiser and unlocked it. Climbing in, she says nothing to Mellona, not sure if it will behim or the leach. She doesn't particularly care for the leech. She starts the engine and leans out the window, "Just get in the friggin vehicle so we can get on with this."

4. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Don't order me around sweet cheeks... Matilda does it already," Mellona paused, "What would happen if I f@#k'd you square with your consent?"
    Mellona cackled at his own question.

5. zorell

zorell New Member

"You cackle like a witch on crack. And I'd burn your member off before you could free it." She tapped impatiently on the console as Mellona continued to waste time cackling. SHe was beginning to think of last minute ideas, one being leaving him behind.

6. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

He got into the car.
    "Now honey I have curfew have to be home by eleven....and I don't do f#$k on the first date," Mellona said.
    He buckled himself and closed the door.

7. zorell

zorell New Member

Llilith rolled her eyes and flipped him the bird once more, "This is going to be a long night, especially if you don't get your head out of the gutter." She grumbled and lifted the cruiser, the ground opening above them, the night sky embracing them as they left the building, Llilith turning on the stealth skin.

"Do you ever wonder why you are such a wadjob?"

8. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Because I'm all hard for f@#k," Mellona said.
    He laughed this time and gave a toothy grin.
    "You know why you're such a b!tch?" Mellona asked.

9. zorell

zorell New Member

"Yeah," she said steering the vehicle over the city, "I have to deal with creatures such as yourself on a daily basis." She set the coordinates into the navigation system, flipped a swith under a blank screen, and the image of an empty sity street quickly blinked itself into existence. "You need happy pills, therapy, mabe a knife to the heart, I don't know, but may whatever it is come to you soon."

10. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

William did not expect Lilith to volunteer herself to be Mellona's partner. He didn't really think they got along. Wait, focus. He had to go to the police station.

"I guess it's you and me, Q. I'll sms those two to see which station they're going to." William said, now relaxed, the panting gone. He nodded in acknowledgement of Ms. Wyrmwood and left the meeting room, while getting out his cellphone and texting the other team.

11. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"You're so stiff like a business woman....crusty crotch you got there, wouldn't make good babies I don't think....they'd turn out just a dry as your crotch there," Mellona said with a laugh.
    Mellona felt his hands across the radio and turned on some music. He was flipping through the channels.
    "All they ever play is junk....junk like you to,"

12. zorell

zorell New Member

Frankly, Llilith agreed with him on the radio playing junk, and she was not going to listen to that "junk" while she was driving. She reached over and swatted his hand from the radio before turning it off. She checked that the navie system was still on course, she set the wheel to "auto," looked into a central screen so that it could affirm her as having the authorization to do so. Llilith grabbed Mellona's chin and pulled his face so that they were eye to eye, her arm stretched so that their faces were nowhere near each other. Her eyes set and her anger abated enough to place only a glow about her, she began, "I would be more than pleased to burn you into a blazing pile of crap, slowly, but I have self-control and a nice streak, so you'll live. However, I will not tolerate the crap spewing forth from your mouth. I am not one of those little street urchin tarts that enjoys hearing that foulness from a guy, it pisses me off."

13. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Trying to scare me ain't going to work cupcake," Mellona said, "I like my woman with spice....a nice streak might make me run away."
    Mellona licked his lips and smiled at her.

14. zorell

zorell New Member

Lliliean balled her fist and lifted it as if to punch Mellona right in the mouth, "Are your ears malfunctioning? You mind not working properly? My words coming to you in a foreign language? Listen! Stop talking to me like a toy!" She knew she was only fifteen, understood that this was totally disrespectful, but she only had but so much patience.

15. sprb_skrbblz

sprb_skrbblz Active Member

Quentin nodded as William pieced together that they would be partners. He was surprised anyone would volunteer to partner up with Mellona, only because of his offbeat style. It was no serious issue, at the end of the day, Quentin was a hero. Dependable, professional, perfectly happy to protect the world for humans and mutants alike.

"I have no problems with that. It should be a cakewalk on our end."

16. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

forget this post!

17. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

He stopped in his tracks to check an SMS from the other team saying they were heading to the east station.

"We're going to have to go the west one, and we're going to be late." He said, and resumed walking towards the vehicle deck, in hopes they left a good car in for them.

18. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Chad walked up to the desk of the eastern police station. To the displeasure of the clerk who looked worriedly up at the massive man. Chad smiled a greeting, wondering if their stares would be any different if they knew he was a mutant. He currently weighed in at 400 lb. He walked around as hard as a rock to keep him safe from accidents and to keep his muscles in shape for when he needed to be heavier.

"Excuse me, I'd like to report a vandalism of the Saint Johns Orphanage on sixth street." He said in a kind but voice that seemed to relax the clerk a bit. He knew the orphange wouldn't press charges on the boys who did it, but having the boys brought into the station and scared would certainly help keep them from doing it over again.

"Ok, I'll need you to fill out these forums." The clerk said and he handed over a small packet that needed to be filled out. Chad frowned at the packet but took it with a thanks and went over to a seat, making himself ligher, to what he should weigh, 230, so he didn't break the chair. As always being lighter made him feel extream relief and relaxed, though he knew he'd put the weight back on once he stood up. He quietly began to fill out the report packet, wondering if it was even worth all this effort.

19. sprb_skrbblz

"Well, you know, we're the showmen of the group. They do the dirty work, and we make it look good."

He looked out at the vehicles left. For a mutant school with lots of contributions from rich mutants and humans alike, they sure seem to have difficulties locating the good rides. Perhaps it's a lesson in humility, but it's wasted when the whole organization should look their best when at work. The X-Men are now almost a deity. There's an aura that surrounds the group. Quentin knows this, and is proud to keep up all the rumors and hearsay about anything X-Men related.

"So... what car do we take?"

His tone was full of disappointment, because he thought all the good cars were gone. Then he saw it, the Aston Martin was still available. How did no one take it already? He looked at William with a wide grin, hoping he also saw the Aston Martin.

"You see it?"

20. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

"I see it... And I am so driving." William rushed to the key holder and picked up the key. He once had the same car, just a couple of years older than this one, and the car was great.

He jumped at seat, didn't even bother to fasten the seat belt, and turned on the engine. The quiet roar of the engine was both soothing and reinvigorating. A little known fact: Everything is better with expensive cars.

"Come in, they're gonna beat us to the station." He said, beckoning Quentin. His gloves were perfect for driving this kind of car. The only thing that was left was music, and the car had a XM radio. He set it on the 'Heavy Metal' station, and pumped the volume up halfway the maximum.

He felt sorry he hadn't brought a cool pair of shades to go with the car.

21. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Cheap threats with people who have useless power don't work on me," Mellona said with another cackle.
    He licked his lips again and smiled at her his fang like teeth barred again.

22. zorell

zorell New Member

She suddenly flashed a red, angry glow and focused it through her eyes, the beams concentrated. Her gaze singed a spot on Mellona's chair before she could calm down. She pulled pushed his face as she had slapped him and trned back to the console. Sometihng was odd, it was quiet. She reached for the radio knowb and huffed, "My powers are not useless you gothic b!tch to a symbient being." She blasted a metal song, the music rattling the cruiser slightly.

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Watch out the cat is out of the bag," Mellona said, "Meow....she'll reupholster every car seat for free....I ain't no ones b!tch sweet cheeks, the only person who is a b!tch here is you....Matilda lesbian f@#ker lover."
    Mellona laughed again, this was fun. Even though she slapped him it didn't phase him.
    "Better turned down the music you might burst your eardrums....but I guess that would be an improvement from mentally retarded girl, to semi more interesting girl," Mellona said.

24. sprb_skrbblz

"Heavy metal? How about some jazz, man?"

The sarcasm was strong in this one. He really didn't care about the music so much as the mission. Always the businessman, Quentin stayed ready to do whatever was required.

"Well, you might as well crank it and hit the gas. We're X-Men, dammit."

25. zorell

zorell New Member

Llilith's hands were quick as she deactivated the auto drive and landed the cruiser on a random warehouse roof. She jumoed from the cruiser and ran to the other side and yanked Mellona's door open. She placed both hands on his shirt collar and yanked him from the cruiser. She stared him right in the eyes and said quite calmly, a facade hard to mantain, "You will not talk for the rest of the ride to the station, not a peep, not a snicker, a cackle, a yawn. You are getting on my last nerve."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.