X-men The New Generation

Discussion in 'Archive' started by S-wo, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

William did a reverse turn, got out of the parking spot, and pushed the pedal to the floor. They were out of the school in no time.

"Jazz? It's all about the mood; you can't just go into a mission blasting a saxophone riff." He said, while trying not to hit any other cars on the street. "You got it right, we're X-Men, we can't just jazz our way up to a mission. It goes against the very foundation of what we believe in!"

After a few seconds of driving in a straight line for a few seconds, William realized he had no idea where the west police station was located.

"Ehrm, Q, do you have one of those maps Ms. Wyrmwood was giving out? Cause I have no clue where we're headed."

Black Sabbath's Iron Man began to play on the radio. It was fitting, but how come the X-Men didn't have a metal song? So unfair, it was always the billionaires who had the songs.

2. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Okay she had gone to far he was being nice and now he was playing mean. He grabbed her neck and easily overpower her. He stared at her with direct eye contact.
    "No you listen me....I don't take orders from little who think their sh!t don't stank cause ya know what it does....I'll say what I want, I'll do what I want....you got problem that I'll rip your head off right now," Mellona said.

3. zorell

zorell New Member

She stared him down, "I dare you! I do!" She dug her nails into his hands. "And, I am not the one actiing like he rules the world, it's you. Get your facts straight." She was considering leaving him stranded on this roof, but she didn't want to hear the Headmistress' mouth should she abandon her partner.

4. sprb_skrbblz

sprb_skrbblz Active Member

"Take a right on this next street."

Q pulled out his map and started navigating a route to the police station. It was simple enough, a couple rights, a couple lefts. The map was mainly drawn up for the actual precinct.

"We're going straight for a while, Will."

They stopped at a red light, right next to a group of supermodel-like ladies in a BMW. As "Iron Man" played, Q looked over the girl who had to be in her twenties. She looked his way and smiled before talking to her girlfriends. Soon, they all looked over at Q and Will.

"Hey..." He tapped William's shoulder. "We have company."

He waved at the ladies and gave them a smile.

5. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"No, but you ask like....oh looky at me I'm good good eye candy, tee hee I do everything I anyone ask me and I expect everyone else to do the same" Mellona said, "I don't listen to anyone."
    Mellona glared at her, he really did want to squeeze her head off. She even gave a direct challenge.
    Mellona smiled he wasn't afraid of direct challenges. He squeezed her neck really, really, really hard. Where he swear he might of accidentally squeezed her head off even with the little demonstration.

6. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

William looked to the side to witness a couple of very interesting ladies in the neighbouring car. Unfortunately, the red light didn't last more than half a minute, and they vanished in the traffic. William had the almost uncontrollable urge to turn a right and follow them, but he had to keep a bomb from blowing up. Man, it was always the nights he met some pretty ladies that some wackjob decided to blow up a police station. This ignored the fact that he was there because a wackjob decided to blow up a police station, but he didn't mind.

They passed a few blocks before they arrived at the front of the police station.

"We should have made a plan before coming here, you know." He said, deadpan. "What was the description of the wackos car? Can't quite remember."

7. zorell

zorell New Member

Her breathing was becoming hindered, she knew Beacon was rising within her, and she didn't have time for it. She held her breath so the vise grip on her neck didn't kill her too quick. She kicked him square between the legs, her last resort. When he released her, she ran into the cruiser, gasping, brighter than the moon and on the verge of levitating. She buckled herself in and screamed out of the cruiser, "If you like, I could leave you here, but we have a bomb to disarm!"

8. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"I was only showing you I'm not afraid of you," Mellona said, "And I will kill you if I want to."
    Mellona cackled again.
    "Let's go I want to beat someone up,"

9. zorell

zorell New Member

Llilith rubbed her neck as she steered the cruiser back into the air and on its course to the station. "Do you have any ideas for plans? I know the workings of the bombs and all, but I don't think you can be trusted not to kill somebody. So, do you want to take the Clubbies out as a team and then go after the bombs? Stop them with the bombs? Or I do the bombs and you the clubbies?"

10. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Throwing bombs at the clubbies.....is that an option?" Mellona asked, "Then we could take out both."
    Mellona cackled.

11. zorell

zorell New Member

"No, it's not. We have to disarm and/or prevent the bombs from entering the station, and we have to apprehend the clubbies. Also, the police aren't supposed to know we're there, so don't make a grand entrance or we will have a problem on our hands."

12. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"My option sounds better though," Mellona said, "Why don't we kill? They are evil people, they deserve a smack down...can't we just do the Men in Black thing like erase police memory...this is ridiculous."
    Mellona stared out the window with a deep sigh.
    "I need some action,"

13. zorell

zorell New Member

The station came into view on the screen and the cruiser began its descent. "We do not kill. And that's a movie, they're fake (Ahhh, irony :D). Get prepared, we're almost there, and no killing. And, please keep the leech on a leash."

The curiser landed smoothly on the roof of the station and Llilith turned it off and climbed out. She walked over to Mellona, offering her hand, "Let's make a truce so that we don't kill each other in the event of a scuffle?"

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Mellona grumbled.
    "I can't keep whatever is in me at bay....it comes out when it wants to, we are to separate beings," Mellona paused, "And it never listens to me....I don't see why the hell we have to do sh@t like this....no killing, no this, we have the power why don't we use it."
    Mellona stared at her.
    "I can't kill you now....that has to be later,"

15. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Chad was trying to finish up his paper work, but it was taking way to long. Why the paper work, he just had to tell them that some kid spray painted one of the walls? He shook his head to himself and continued to fill out the small packet he had been handed. He certainly hopped they wouldn't ask for anything else after this, it wouldn't be needed the packet asked for everything he might know anyways.

16. zorell

zorell New Member

Llilith dropped her hand and decided not to ask any questions, especially why he couldn't kill her 'till later. She gave him a puzzled look and walked to the emergency stairt case and Rayzed the doorknow off so she before opening the door and begin the descent into the station.

17. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"I could have ripped the door right off," Mellona said.
    Mellona followed the girl through the door.
    "I can't kill till you know when we're old and wrinkly and you know we are in the same residential home," Mellona continued, "You'll look so ugly when you are old....and so to hide everyone from your hideous existence, I'll have to kill you."
    Mellona cackled and gave a smug smirk.

18. zorell

zorell New Member

"Aw, how sweet? YUou want to grow old with me." She gave a smug grin of her own, eventhough neither could see the other since the hallway is rather dark. Voices could be heard through the walls and a light could be seen at the dstant end to the stairwell.

19. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"I'll grow old with the mold before I grow old with you....I just visit you when you are old that is all, so that way I can give you reminders of when you are going to die," Mellona said with a cackle.
    He could hear people, it made his blood boil. The other side of him was itching for something more, but he was suppose to be keeping himself at bay. He was trying, but it was becoming very very very hard. He needed to breathe calmly and deeply.
    The thing already attacks his mind most of the time, not now. Now isn't the time.

20. zorell

zorell New Member

The light was bright as they stepped into an empty room in the station. Now in the light, Llilith scowled at Mellona, but said nothing. They made their way out the door and realized it was a hallway on the main floor. A man was at the main desk making a complaint about tagging. Llilith approached him slowly. "Tagging you say?"

21. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

"Tagging you say?"

Chad turned around knowing he knew that voice. "Llilith?" He asked wondering why the girl was here and not safely in her room. "It's late what are you doing out here?" He asked with a slightly worried tone. He didn't like that they sent out children to save the world. He was willing to bet that is what she was up to. Not necisarily the world but still, she should have been back in her room studying. Chad often helped the X-men, and was well known for getting kids out of trouble when ever he could.

22. zorell

zorell New Member

It was Chad. She huffed and grabbed his shoulder, pulling him away from the desk. She beckoned him to bring his ear within reach, she wasn't as tall as him. "We're ona mission. And it doesn'thelp that you showed up. There's supposed to be a decoy call so that some idiots can plant a couple bombs. Why are you here?"

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Can I beat him into a bloody pulp?" Mellona asked.
    Mellona cackled a little and stared at Chad.

24. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

"We're ona mission. And it doesn'thelp that you showed up. There's supposed to be a decoy call so that some idiots can plant a couple bombs. Why are you here?"

Before Chad could awnser Mellona spoke up. Can I beat him into a bloody pulp?" He gave Mellona a look, increasing his density to rock hard though it would have been impossible for anyone to tell he'd made the change. "The orphanage got tagged again, so I was fileing a police report." He said and then looked over at Mellona. "You really should learn some manners." He said though he doubted that he would care or even listen. "Well, I'm here all ready so I might as well help keep you two out of trouble." He suggested.

25. zorell

zorell New Member

LLilith hissed at Mellona to shut his trap and then turned back to Chad. "Okay, allow me to explain something in the ten minutes we have. We are X-Men, we are not like the other mutant children, we are special. We are X-men because we have to power to lead, the strength to oversome, because we rise above our peers. We do not need you to supervise us, we have it covered. If you would like to help by telling us when they come, that's one thing- we do not neeed a babysitter."

She wasn't fond of Chad, he treated her like she was a child, and she had never really been one. She reached into her pocket and pulled out an extra headset, offering it to him, "Would you like to do that? It's all we need."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.