1. Mohwak

Mohwak New Member

Newb Here Just Looking to See What is Out There.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mohwak, Jun 3, 2014.

I will be spending most of my time in the poetry section because that is where my interest lie. I hope to try my hand at the poetry contest every now and then and see what becomes of it. At one time I was on Multiply before they shut down and did a little here and there. Not much to talk about here if anyone is interested send me a message and I will reply.

Thanks

J

2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, J. :)

Please have a quick read through the New Member Quick Start where you'll find links to the Forum Rules, and the FAQ.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. Mohwak

Mohwak New Member

Thanks I was just doing that to make sure I meet all requirements.

4. thirdwind

thirdwind Contributing Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

I'm glad to hear this. :) In case you're interested, the deadline for the poetry contest is this Saturday.

Welcome to the forum!

5. Mohwak

Mohwak New Member

I am very interested and the poetry contest was the first place I went to after signing up. I was a little distraught that according to forum rules I cannot post there until I have met the requirements. One being that I have to be a member for 14 days before I can post there. The other ones I could definitely meet with no problem. After reading the prompt it set my mind into action and I cannot wait to be able to post.

@thirdwind I almost sent a PM to you when I couldn't see where to post but decided to read the rules first.

6. thirdwind

thirdwind Contributing Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

Those rules don't apply to the contests. Anyone (including new members) can enter contests. The 2 weeks, 20 posts rule only applies to the Workshop, where members post material for critique.