Star Wars: Episode I: The Anarchism of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Oasis Writer, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

"Oh, hi Mr. and Mrs. Slayers. Would you like a cup of cyan lightsaber?"

I murmured to myself as the gunned man proceeded towards me, drool from fury and anger fueling his attack. I sighed, ducking the attack and then attempting to slice the stupid gun, but to no avail. Man, I was some useless Jedi.

"This is fun!"

The other two commented as they jumped at me. I grinned and gave my lightsaber a little boost, concentrating on the Force. Come on girl, you can do it. You're a Jedi, so act like it.

I felt a surge of hope within me, as the men dangled against their own strength for a split second. Only a split second. And that was when I struck 'em. They felt to their weight, one lightsaber dropping from the plumper guy.

"Although stealing is a wonderfully obnoxious act of injustice, I'll take that."

I spoke cynically, grabbing the lightsaber. Okay, I couldn't use it - but I could, most definitely, keep them from attacking me through it.

I was soaring in my dreams, perhaps lousily planning my next move, as you may put it. When a pain shot within me. A laser swept past me, and I fell to my knees. The gunman, for sure, had missed me but a spark still burnt my shoulder. I turned towards him, a little weak and a little angry.

"Buh-bye, ma'am."

He laughed mockingly, aiming for another hit. I couldn't let that happen! I rolled over to the fallen men who were now prepared for combat. With my remaining strength, I swung my lightsaber against them, piercing the crusts of their skin. The gunman had missed another one, but now I was prepared. I raced towards him, knocking him off with my lightsaber's end.

In midst of the action, I had not really paid attention to my helper, Aaron LeBlanc. He fought gallantly, his movements sustained and smooth. I was inspired by his excellent hits - okay, not all that excellent, or am I just jealous - and gazed at him for a moment. However, I immediately turned my attention back to the Jedi slayers. They were out for the moment, but I couldn't just stand by and waste time. I robbed them of their weapons, and dumped them in a corner for the moment.

2. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

As the fight heated up with the four-armed man pulling out two lightsabers, I immediately went for my second lightsaber. It had been the first time I had ever needed to use it outside of training. My silver lightsaber with a curved hilt. The movements with that blade were much more fluent than I had remembered. I blocked one hundred and ten percent better than I had been not moments before, and I was able to disarm the behemoth of a man by two arms, giving him two right arms.

I blocked off as much as I could before turning extremely fast, balling myself up so my lightsabers could swing above me uncontrollably. Saber barrier was one of my favorite moves I had ever learned. The blade caught the man with the vibroblade, his body toppling over onto the dirt ground.

I grabbed my cyan blade and immediately started for the man that was shooting, my left arm dragging to catch the silver sword as I cut the gun from his hands. I immediately flung my left hand to the front, cutting the man in half.

From behind me, the man with two right arms ran for me, two blades lifted high into the sky, I spun around to block, but instantly was met with him. He was much stronger than I was, and was forcing both of his blades closer to my body. My body tensed, my muscles ached, and I could feel the heat of the blades.

I looked into his eyes, a ferocious green and a huge grin on his rugged, dark face. His teeth were the size of rocks.

"Time to die, Jedi," he whispered as the blades neared my chest.

He then screamed, his body shooting off mine and backwards, a blue blade sticking out of his massive chest. He then stopped jumping about, his body becoming lifeless on the blade. The behemoth was then pushed off to the right, Amaya standing directly behind where his body once was.

"Always getting yourself into trouble," she said, her blue around her blade turning off. She then put her blade back in it's resting spot and looked at me. "They're will be more coming. Corellia is filled with 'em."

I nodded. As I stood up, I noticed the Jedi walk over to us. She had defeated her three. I looked back at Amaya as I turned off my lightsabers and put them back where they belonged.

"Supplies will have to wait, time to get going."

I lifted up my hands as if for defense. "Can I get one more thing?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes toward her ship and started walking. "Five minutes."

Her and the Jedi started for the ship as I ran in the opposite direction.

3. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

I smiled at Amaya somewhat grateful for have come in time and have helped Aaron LeBlanc. Something which I wanted to do myself.

Wait, what was I saying? Of course I was not jealous! Shut up, I am not. I'm just feeling deprived of a chance to help him. He's a my idol, shut up, shut up. Morchein's getting to me.

I waltzed by her side, until I heard a gargle behind me. A slayer had gotten back on his feet, angry.

"You pitiful Jedi woman."

He mocked, swinging his lightsaber towards me.

My reflexes forced me to push Amaya first, perhaps another kind of jealou - shut up! Anyhow..I bent over my back, avoiding his attack just by a hair. I then shot up straight, my lightsaber in my hand as defense. The other two had come back too - too bad they had accessed their weapons while I daydreamed.

Amaya probably was not anticipating for a fight, in view of her five minutes rally - but I had never had a good chance to practice on living things before! I gestured her to leave, at which he raised an eyebrow.

"I'll be in within five minutes."

"Mind you, keep those creatures outside."

She spoke plainly, a little humor in her words. I smiled and ducked another attack from the lightsaber dude. I somersaulted in the air, my lightsaber swinging around and putting off at least two of the men. The other one rolled over to me with his gun skidding in the air towards me. Before I could plot a move, his gun pressed again my neck, and he tried to shoot. Luckily, unlike last time, he missed drastically as I fell down to my knees. I took the chance and grabbed his shoelaces, tying them together.

"Hey!"

He gasped as I left him crippled, and then ran for my life.

"Enough practice for one day, Anarbasti. Maybe another day."

I said to myself as I reach for the ship. A zap of laser hit my back as I ran, an excruciating pain submerging into my heart. I tripped for a moment, but knowing that I was too weak all of the sudden to fight, I continued running. I was lucky to climb into the ship on time, misleading the slayers who thought I had gone in the marketplace.

4. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Personal Introduction
    Name: Katterat
    Notable Aliases: Katterat, Rat
    Birth Planet: Corellia
    Race: Ewok
    Language: Galactic Basic
    Family
    Parents: unknown
    Siblings: Nana (kind of)
    Spouse: none
    Descendants: none
    Genealogical Descendants: none
    Appearance Introduction

Eyes: black
    Hair: brownish-grey, really nappy
    Height: 1 meter ((how many feet/inches is that??))
    Weight: 101lbs.
    Prominent Hand: right
    Attire: He's kinda covered in fur, so he doesn't really need clothes, But, he wears a hooded dark green cloak, black pants, and a red long-sleeved shirt. His clothes have lotsa hidden pockets.
    Description: He's really skinny for an Ewok, so his clothes are kinda big on him. That's OK, though, 'cause Nana was able to add on a buncha hidden pockets - perfect for hiding stolen stuff.

Association Introduction:

Job: theif

Weapon Introduction

Weapons:
    metal pipe-thing
    Found it lying around one day and decided to put it to use. He's not too sure what it's supposed to be, but it's hard and easy to carry, so it works.
    whatever's in arm's reach
    Anything can be used to kick azs if the pipe won't work.
    Pistol
    Katterat snatched it from some guy not too long ago. He's not exactly sure what it is, but when you pull the trigger it goes "bang!" For emergency use only.

5. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Personal Introduction
    Name: Day, Nana
    Notable Aliases: Nana
    Birth Planet: Corellia
    Race: human
    Language: Galactic Basic
    Family
    Parents: unknown
    Siblings: Katterat (kind of)
    Spouse: none
    Descendants: none
    Genealogical Descendants: none
    Appearance Introduction

Eyes: brown
    Hair: brownish, shoulder-length
    Height: 5' 2"
    Weight: 120lbs.
    Prominent Hand: right
    Attire: deep purple cloak, an oversized, long-sleeved, blue dress, brown boots, and a red ribbon in her hair. Lotsa hidden compartments in her clothes, too.
    Description: Like Katterat, Nana doesn't have any clothes that fit. So, she added a buncha hidden pockets to their clothes so they can carry all the stuff they stea--erm, get.

Association Introduction:

Job: theif

Weapon Introduction

Weapons:
    legs
    She's not much of a fighter, but Nana's fast as hell. At the first sign of trouble, she'll take off.
    dagger
    When there's nowhere to run, Nana'll pull out her trusty dagger. She's not an expert knife-fighter or anything, but it's sharp and light, and easy to swing around.
    anything in arm's reach
    If she can't use her dagger, Nana's grabbing something to bash someone with.

6. Mousie

Mousie New Member

"H-Hey, what're you---"

Wham!

The youngling hit the ground. Katterat raised his trusty metal rod over his head, glancing back over his shoulder. A flash of purple, then she was gone. The ewok turned his attention to the boy at his feet, who groaned and rubbed the side of his face. Maybe he was being too rough - this was just a kid, after all.

Wham! Bam!

Katterat struck the ground, pretending he was aiming for the boy and missing. He boy wimpered, flinching away from him. How old was this kid, anyway?

One last bash across the face, and Rat decided it was time to split. He tugged up his hood and took off. Hopefully Nana hadn't gotten too far ahead of him.

Nana sped around another corner. She was probably safe now, but you never know. She stuck the little sack into one of the many pockets stitched into her cloak, wondering vaguelly what it was. It was kinda heavy - maybe money or candy. Either would be nice.

Nana peered over her shoulder without bothering to slow down. Rat was nowhere in sight - maybe she should stop and wait for---

Wham!

She hit something hard. With a startled yelp, she fell back on her butt, pockets jingling. With a little whine, the teen rubbed her behind and looked to see what she'd crashed into.

Long, snow white hair and clear, blue eyes. A young man in silver and red robes.

Wow...

((sorry it took so long - I went to check /x/ and got distracted. And I know this is a really crappy post, but my first ones are always the worst. I'll try not to suck as hard next time.))

7. Terra Valentine

Terra Valentine New Member

The Wait

I was being impatient. Strange, for me. I couldn't help pacing back and forth as I waited for Airy's ship to reach the atmosphere and land. I sighed deeply. Where was he? Was I anxious because I was eager to finally please my master? Or was it because I would see Airy again? I couldn't tell. My mind was saying Vincere, but my heart was saying Airy. I was torn.

"I'm going inside," I voiced. It wasn't so much telling the Viceroy my intentions, but helping myself calm down. I might've said it even if I had been alone.

I entered the nearest building. It was an office-like facility. There was a front desk as I entered; a lobby. A few doors branched off of the main room. Behind the secretary's desk was an open door which led to a small employee break room. There was a fridge and a few cupboards I was sure contained something to eat. I was starving. Or maybe I was just bored...

I strode past the desk and into the break room. The woman sitting behind the desk looked at me in disbelief.

"Hey, you can't go in there! That's for employees only!" I snapped my head at her and held out my hand. She began to sputter and choke as she grabbed her throat. I smiled maniacally.

"Who are you to tell your boss what she can or cannot do?" Her eyes widened. I grinned wider and threw her against the wall. I released the grip on her throat as she sild down the wall into a crumpled mess on the floor.

The break room was small, yet cozy. There was a small round table occupying the center with three equally small chairs surrounding it. I went to the fridge and opened it with a wave of my hand. Nothing inside looked appetizing so I settled for just sitting at the table.

I took to playing with an apple, making it float inches above and around my hand as I waited patiently for Airy.

8. Oasis Writer

I knew what I needed. One last part that would get me a lot closer to fixing TC. I knew I wouldn't have every piece, but I needed that one to make most of the repairs complete. I turned another corner, slowing down to a walk. I could feel that Amaya wasn't going to leave. Something was on her mind. She had a wonderful story to tell me. She would wait.

I walked up to a shop that was unfamiliar, turning away for another, that was yet again, very unreassuringly the wrong shop.

As I looked at the different shops, I had missed the child running. The teenage girl. I looked down, sensing her as she neared. I could feel a sense of danger in the girl. Lose, fear, pride. Jedi qualities that could be saved before turning to the dark side. She didn't seem to have much force strength, and wouldn't be able to harness that abilities I was afraid.

She collided with my chest, falling backwards onto her posterior. She looked up into my eyes, quickly going wide-eyed before scrabbling for her feet to run away. I lifted my hand, her body calming immediately to a halt.

"Child," I walked around her and looked as she stood there, panting, "are you in trouble?"

She didn't look me in the eyes again. Her mind was raising. Looking for a friend right now. I looked in the same direction her eyes floated to.

"Is someone in trouble?"

"No..." She whispered.

I smiled and looked back. "Are you in trouble?"

She blushed, and looked at the ground. "No..." she repeated.

"Then, I would like you to return what you have stolen. You are not in trouble."

Her face went disgruntaled. She didn't know how to react. "Do you have parents?"

She didn't answer.

"If you do this for me, I will take you with me."

I waited for her to either respond, or lead the way.

9. Mousie

Mousie New Member

"Give back what you stole"?

How did he know?

Nana stared at the ground, twisting a strand of medium-brown hair around her finger. Her face felt warm, and she didn't know what to do. If it had been anyone else, she would've just taken off, but this guy, whoever he was, was pretty easy on the eyes.

She waited for Katterat to join them, but she'd left him pretty far behind. Her only option now was to go into defense mode.

Almost automatically, her eyes filled with tears. She sniffed and began to quiver, brining her fists to her chin.

"I-I'm sorry," she sobbed, "I'm s-so sorry! I-It's just that...that we're so h-hungry and...and..."

She burst into tears, hiding her face with her hands. She wasn't exactly lying, but it wasn't as tragic as she made it sound.

This man said he would "take her with him". She didn't know where, but hey, it'd probably beat the hut she and Katterat propped up on the outskirts of town. Unless he was, like, a serial raepist. Then she was probably screwed (pun unintended).

Katterat heard her crying before he actually saw her. He knew it right away - either Nana was hurt or in some kind of trouble, neither of which was pretty good.

As he turned the corner, Katterat saw her standing in front of a young man. He seemed to stand over her with this "mightier than thou" air about him, which the young ewok found annoying as hell. Katterat pushed himself between the two, holding his metal pipe like a sword. Nana instinctively hid behind him, which looked strange considering she was so much taller than he was. She continued to weep like a child with a scraped knee.

"Who are you?" growled Katterat, glaring up at the man before them. "What did you do to her?"

10. Oasis Writer

The Ewok was very protective, but very unkempt. I looked at him, his pipe prodding my stomach. I didn't move my hands, merely curling my fingers into a first and then down. The pipe was jerked from his paw, lifted high above his body, and then higher above mine.

"I don't plan to do anything to her," the Ewok didn't trust me, and the girl continued to weep. "I am a Jedi Knight from Naboo. Your friend ran into me. She has also taken something from someone else. Something of greater value that was not hers to have."

"How else are we supposed to get by, Jedi?" the Ewok growled.

The better thing...the better thing...the Jedi way.

"By coming with me. I can have you taken to Coruscant, where you can be protected and given a fresh start, courtesy of the Jedi Council. All I require is your help."

"What kind of help?" they both said, one in more of a curious whisper and the other in an aggressive snarl.

I had to think quick. I wanted a better start for these two, like I wanted for everyone. They were so young. So easily could this all be fixed. So easily, these two could make something of themselves.

"I have two droids. An astromech droid and a protocol droid. When I am away on missions, I like them to have company, mantenence, and just someone keeping a good eye."

They looked at my with a different gaze. I looked up at the sky, noticing the sun setting. Amaya would have my neck for this.

"I must be off," I said before looking back at them. "Come with me if you want."

I turned to leave, walking towards the ship at a fast pace. "But only if you have returned what was stolen. I'd hurry."

11. Oasis Writer

"Supreme Overlord?"

I looked up at my Warmaster. He was extremely iggiated with me right now. I gripped the wires on my legs and pulled them from my body, tearing muscle from my body.

"What?"

"Why did you take this mission?"

Blood. Pain. Suffering.

"This Knight is a blood-lust. If he is good at drawing it, I want to be at his side, drawing it too."

He shook his head. "He's a Sith!"

"The Emperor will tell him before we get there." I knew it to be true. He often did.

"But Coruscant?!"

"C'Tzr will lead us. I am at his beckoning call." I roared, looking at him with deep eyes that bore holes in him. "Just as you are to mine. The Emperor has not failed the Yuuzhan Vong before, he will not now."

I sat back down and waited for us to drop out of lightspeed and find this Styx that floated the Galaxy.

12. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Katterat snatched up his pipe, glaring at the young man as he began to walk away. He didn't like him, he didn't like him at all.

Jedi Knight, huh? Aren't we so high and mighty? And I'm sure you'd be happy to show me how to use your 'lightsaber' if I was fifteen and female. Wait...

He glanced back at Nana, who'd stopped crying. She stared after the man, brown eyes wide, blushing a deep shade of pink.

Aw geez...

As if on cue, Nana turned to him and grinned. She wasn't...

"Hey," she whispered, "Not a bad offer, huh?"

"What? No. Erm, yeah. What're you talking about?"

"What're you talking about? Didn't you see him? I think he's got money."

"Of course he's got money," Katterat scoffed. "That, my dear, was the personification of what's called a 'god complex'."

Nana pondered this, glancing back at the man, who was well out of earshot now. Still, she didn't know if he was listening with psycho Jedi-powers or whatever. She wrapped her arm's around her furry little friend's shoulders, muttering into his ear.

"He's trying to be some noble hero, and what kinda hero would reject two poor little orphans?"

Katterat didn't respond. Nana nuzzled into him like a kitten.

"Please, Rat?"

The ewok sighed. She was right, if they went with this guy, they could be set. But he still didn't know enough about him to trust him completely - they'd have to check it out.

"Let's go."

Not long afterwards, Nana caught up with the white-haired young man. She waved a hand in the air as she ran toward him.

"Mr. Jedi! Wait!"

When she'd caught his attention, she skidded to a halt in front of him. She began to blush furiously, twisting her hair around her finger and staring at her feet.

"I, um, we thought about what you said," she said timidly, "And...well...we don't know anything about mechanics, but we can learn. So, please, will you take us with you?"

((So it doesn't get too confusing, the green italics are Kattrat's thoughts, and Nana's will be purple))

13. Oasis Writer

I bent to her height and smiled. Her eyes were very deep, but not so mysterious. A crush? I hoped not. I had a big enough fan club with trouble.

"Did you return that which you had stolen?"

She looked at her little furry friend, who refused to look at me.

"I will teach you all you need to know about basic mechanics for droids. It truly isn't that hard if you try. Just remember that it takes care. I am on a very dangerous mission right now, one that you will not be able to complete with me. But, I will need you to keep a good eye on my toy droids until I return. There after, I will deliver you to Coruscant for a better start, like I promised."

They both nodded.

I lifted a finger and pointed in the direction of Amaya's ship. It was one of the only ships in the docking area right now, and it could be heard. Amaya was really thinking about leaving.

"If everything is returned to it's owner, meet me at that ship. You have five minutes. That's all I can buy you right now."

I looked at the girl and Ewok and smiled. "We'll be traveling with another Jedi and a pilot. I can talk her into letting you stay if you promise to be good."

I looked back at the ship and made my way there slowly. "If you're ready, beat me there."

14. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

C'Tzr watched as the two prizes were brought before him. Memories flooded back. memories of pain, humiliation, and torture. Slowly the Sith knight rose from his throne of bones and pulled back his hood. The first man fainted while the second began praying.

"So you remember me then?" sad C'Tzr. At the snap of his fingers a droid wheeled in Lt. Stleen. The man's body was a map of fresh cuts and quick repairs. C'Tzr smiled and willed the unconscious man wake. Both captives felt their necks twist and their eyelids forced open.

"The man on the stretcher once bolted a plate to my skull. He has spent the last few days screaming for my pleasure. His mind is broken. I trust you two will make better instruments."

Both men screamed as they were strapped to gurnies and the medical droids began to slowly saw through their muscles.

C'Tzr turned toward the bounty hunter and smiled. "Name your price."

15. Bick

Bick New Member

The storm troopers grabbed the chains of the two bounties, and they were led down a hall. They came upon a room and watched as he chained them to a gurney. She almost smiled, he was definitely their kind of person.

"Name your price."

Rabbit opened her mouth to speak her normal price for the bounty as dangerous as this one had been, but quickly closed it. She looked at her son, and his disfigured head. She could see the line from his new robotic arm. She knew it pained him at night, and it hurt her more then she would ever let out. Her son wouldn’t go through that again, he’d know how to protect himself. He’d know discipline so nothing like that would have the chance of happening.

“I'd like you to train my son to be a Sith.” She finally said.

16. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

C'Tzr considered the response as he slowly pulled his hood back over his face. The small fingerbones hanging from it began to spin lazily as the Sith opened his mind to the force. Soon he saw the currents of the force filling the entire room.

C'Tzr waited until the medical droids began to slice deeper into the prisoner's bodies. Their screams gave him focus and made the leering faces within the psychic eddies much clearer.

"Will you accept him?" the Sith knight asked the faces. They flew around the boy tasting his spirit and the inner recesses of his mind. The faces twisted into a giant parody of the old herbalist and then into a bestial mockery of C'Tzr himself. Silently the image of C'Tzr engulfed the boy. The image faded as quickly as it came.

The Sith walked over to the boy and placed his stump on the boy's shoulder. "Right now, prove your worth to me."

17. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Nana looked back at Katterat with a grin. Without waiting for him to respond, she raced after the young man. For a second, she considered beating him to the ship, but decided against it. Instead, she stayed behind him.

"Um, thank you," she said meekly. "I'll try hard, I promise."

Katterat stood silently, staring after his companion. For the time being, she was completely oblivious to his presence.

Good god...

The ewok shuffled after them, carrying his pipe over his shoulder like a club. They walked on in an awkward kinda silence when Nana squeaked: "Um, Mr. Jedi? What is your name?"

18. Bick

Bick New Member

Rabbit watched Meer closely as he took his saber from his side. I could see the indecision in his eyes, as he looked over at his sister. His eyes suddenly changed, and the blade of his saber shot out.

Her Lekku moved frantically. You HAD better not! She said angrily in Twi’lekian.

She put her hand on her belt, next to her saber. She didn’t care what he did, but if he was going to prove himself by destroying his sister, he was going to perish proving himself.

He quickly lunged towards the storm troopers catching the first one with a strong blow at the neck. He head went rolling, but the others quickly recoiled, pulling out their blasters. Ozean and I jumped out of the way, going to the corners of the rooms as blaster shots came his way. A shot hit his shoulder as he dodged the rest of the blaster shots. He continued forward with a new speed he didn’t show in his training.

She smiled, he was showing off. He lunged at the first one, but he quickly rolled to his side, leaving the storm trooper behind him wide open. His lightsaber hit the storm troopers chest, sending blood onto the floor, he fell to the ground.

A shot came at Meer from behind, sending him rolling on the ground, he recoiled thrusting himself back up. More shots came his way as he raced get around them. Another shot hit his chest armor, and he looked at the last storm trooper angrily. He dodged once more, rolling on the ground as an array of shots came his way. He smiled as he got up as the sound of his gun overheating. He had his chance. The storm trooper ran towards his fallen comrade his arms reaching for his gun, when Meer jumped at him. The storm Troopers hand fell over his fallen comrade, and he screamed out in pain caressing what was left of his limb. Meer quickly thrust his blade with immense force at his neck, sending his head rolling.

He looked at C’tzr, putting his lightsaber back into his belt.

19. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

C'Tzr nodded apporvingly. The boy had deep reserves of hate and fear. He would make an excellent Sith. The knight watched as some of the psychic faces swirling aroung the ship began attaching themselves to Meer.

C'Tzr looked at one of the senior troopers. "Take us to Vincere and the Vong."

20. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

As the Styx pulled out of lightspeed, C’Tzr called for the two bounty hunters and his new apprentice. “You will form the head of my honor guard.” He stared at Meer. “You now represent me. A Sith is not scared of anything but remember the Vong would think nothing of flaying your skin while you still lived.” The Sith stoked each of the five lightsabers that still hung from his belt. Each represented a Jedi that had begun to turn to the dark side. As he walked, Meer began to overtake him. C’Tzr willed the apprentice’s legs to stop. “I am not a petty politician or weakling. My honor guard shall walk in my wake.”

C’Tzr stood at the entrance of the docking bay. He was flanked by the bounty hunter, her daughter, and his new apprentice. Behind them were 50 stormtroopers, their armor drenched in fresh blood with bones, ears, and eyes hanging from leather necklaces.
    As the Vong ship docked and the ramp opened, C’Tzr said, “I promise you darkness, blood, and death!”

21. Oasis Writer

I looked at the admiring girl and smiled. "Aaron Leblanc. Sorry, I probably should have said that earlier."

A few boys ran past us, pushing and shoving to make it to the nearest shop for something trite and entertaining for only a few moments. I looked back at the girl. "How old are you?" I knew she didn't have parents. I could see that. I didn't want to toy with the subject too much.

"I'm fifteen," she said shyly. I looked back at the Ewok, who ignored my existence.

"Good age," I said, my mind trailing off. "Lot happens when you're young. You just have to make sure you're on the right track. If you take the wrong turn, you can lose everything you were ever given."

I could feel the Ewok thinking this was happening. I smiled, knowing he was just being protective. "Let's hope we can set you on the right path. I'll pay you for all your work."

I turned into the docking area, seeing Amaya pacing back and forth outside her ship. Her anger was rising as she looked up at me.

"Who are they?" She said as I walked passed her, the girl and the Ewok still behind me, staring at the ship.

"They're gonna take care of my droids while we are busy," I whispered quickly. "I'll take care of them, we'll leave them with the Council when you deliver me back to Coruscant."

"Do I look like a taxi cab?" She snapped, walking behind me onto the ship.

"No, but please."

She rolled her eyes and sighed heavily, storming into the cockpit of the ship while I waited at the top of the entrance, waiting for my two helpers to stop being awestruck at the ship and get on.

22. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Nana grinned down at Katterat. "Whaddaya think?" she whispered.

The ewok looked it over for a second, then glanced at her. He sighed. "It's OK."

Nana looked back at the woman storming into the ship. She was pretty, with long, dark hair. Who was she, exactly?

We'll find out soon enough, I guess.

The man, Aaron, waited for them at the top of the entrance to the ship. Nana blushed slightly and looked back at Katterat, who glared up at the Jedi.

He'd mentioned something earlier - something about some kind of "dangerous mission" or whatever. To Nana and himself, "dangerous" was robbing from someone over three times their size. To a Jedi Knight, "dangerous" was much more serious than that. If he and Nana got mixed up with this guy, who knows what could happen to them.

He realized that Nana was about halfway to the entrance already. He shuffled after her, and they entered the ship without speaking.

Neither had ever seen the inside of a ship before, and couldn't help but look around, amazed and curious. Nana turned to Aaron.

"U-Uh, Mr. Leblanc?" she said sheepishly, blushing. "Thank you. You don't know how much this means to us..."

Katterat scoffed, and Nana fought the urge to glare at him. For the time being, they had a home. The last thing she needed was for him to screw it up for them.

23. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

A pair of Vong stepped off the ship. Both of their bodies were covered with various piercings, hooks, and bladed, black metal that seemed to swallow the light. Wires snaked in and out of their raw pink flesh, only to disappear within the recesses of the armor. The shorter of the two had the skin of his face stretched almost off his skull by double ended barbs that hovered just above him.

“The wrmaster, “ spoke C’Tzr into Meer’s mind. “The other is the Vong Supreme Overlord.”

The wrmaster looked at the docking bay. Pools of dried blood and clouds of flies greeted the pair. The Overlord smiled and said, “Imagine what he could do to a whole world.”

“He’s a savage,” said the warmaster.

“He’s a conqueror.”

“He’s a Sith.” The Warmaster said these words as if they were a particularly vile curse.

The Overlord stared deep into the eyes of his warmaster. “He is a tool, a weapon to be turned to our purposes.”

“Darkness, blood and death? Bluster.”

“I don’t speak idly,” said C’Tzr his voice easily filling up the bay. “There will be darkness, then death, and finally blood – more than you could imagine. Once I have delivered these things and take 10 crews worth of men from the planet, you and Vincere can do what you will.”

The warmaster took a step closer. “Why ten crew’s worth?”

C’Tzr shrugged. “So after I am done eliminating the unworthy, there will be at least five crews worth remaining. When I announce that I have delivered death to the planet, you’ll understand.” The Sith knight turned to Meer. “Go to the planet and bring me the lightsaber of the Jedi called Gealgna. Your shuttle is waiting. You may bring your family with you, but I would be more impressed if you do it alone. After you have brought me the saber, your training will begin.” C’Tzr waited until Meer boarded the shuttle before turning to the Overlord. “Send two of your best Vong to kill him.”

The Overlord smiled. “Your own apprentice?”

The Sith shrugged. “Either way the unworthy ill be purged.”

24. Oasis Writer

Her manors were exceptionally nicer than her little friends. Her thanking me meant a lot, even though I think a lot of it was due to some sort of crush she might have had. I merely shrugged it off and looked at her with the same blue eyes I gave everyone.

"You're very welcome," I smiled. "Now, let me introduce you to my droids. You'll be watching over them full time until we reach Coruscant."

She nodded and followed me to the room where I had left TC and R-7. She was very shy, and curious, but she remained at my heel through the full walk.

As I walked into the room, TC looked over at me with discomfort and confusion.

"Master," he said in his most annoyed tone. "Who's that?"

"She's going to be watching over you while I'm on my mission. We're going to take her to Coruscant. Until then, we'll need someone that can make sure you and R-7 are safe."

R-7 beeped several times, making more sense to me than the girl beside me, who looked extremely confused.

"R-7, this is what I think is best. You two are everything I have left I refuse to lose you."

T-C sighed, and R-7 gave a whining beep. They both knew I did this because I cared for them more than they could ever know.

"She has an Ewok with her. They'll do their best to keep up on updates for now, okay?"

"What about my legs?" TC asked.

I frowned and sighed. "I couldn't find all the parts I needed, short of buying you new legs. I can fix a lot of you, but otherwise, we'll have to work with what we have right now."

He nodded and laid back down.

"Okay, Master."

"I'll be back in a few minutes to get most of the rest done," I told TC as I put the bag of parts next to him. "Just sit tight and we can talk when I get back."

I turned the girl around and lead her to the rooms where I left my other Jedi friend earlier. I led her to the last room, skipping a few just in case they were in use of something else.

"Here you are. This one will be yours for now. Last room on the right."

I looked at her, and she blushed.

"Be good, and get some rest."

I smiled and turned away, leaving her to her room.

25. Terra Valentine

Terra Valentine New Member

I'll Be Ahead Of The Game....

I sat, toying with the apple, making it float further away and then bringing it back. I cleared my mind, made it empty; Only the focus of controlling the apple; Bending it to my will. But my mind wandered. I could never focus on any one thing for too long. I remembered teaching Airy to clear his mind.

"Just empty your mind, Airy." I said circling him as he attempted to control a small stone. Every now and again he would lose focus and drop the stone. "Focus, Airy. Just see the stone. Feel the stone. Feel the Force flow through you. Bend it to your will."

He was doing better. Much better than the first time he had tried to use the Force. The object he was attempting to control had gone awry and had hit me square in the nose. He had apologized all over himself, but I kept assuring him that it was okay. That hitting me was better than not moving it at all. We both laughed.

"Syl, my mind keeps wandering." He said finally giving up and sitting cross-legged on the grass. I sat down beside him.

"What troubles you?" I asked. He wouldn't meet my gaze. Why was he being so distant with me? He didn't say anything. "You can tell me, Airy. You know you can trust me." He spoke after a long while.

"Syl.. I had a dream the other night..." He still wasn't meeting my eyes and he was hesitant with his words. I began to worry.

"Airy, what's wrong?" My voice carried much angst. I reached out and touched his face. I brought his eyes to mine. "Please tell me."

"I... I saw you, but you weren't you. You were... changed. Your eyes were red and you wore robes of the Dark Lord. There were thousands of lightsabers on your wall; all different colors. But yours... Yours was bright red, like your eyes. You... you were fighting someone... I couldn't see who at first... They looked like a Jedi... But then you turned... and I saw that the Jedi was me! We were dueling and... you had such hate in your eyes. You said, "Don't make me kill you, Airy! Please, Airy!" It... it scared me, Syl. I don't want to lose you to the dark side." He leaned into me and I held him there, softly rocking him.

"Shh, Airy, it's okay. It's over now. It's all over now. Shh. It's okay. It was just a dream." I hushed him. His uncontrollable sobs died to a dull cry.

"But you were a Sith!" He exclaimed still buried in my chest.

"Shh, hun. It was just a dream. I'm not a Sith." He seemed so scared. "Shh."

"You're not now! But what about years from now? What then?" He said. I took his face in my hands and made him look at me.

"I won't become a Sith, Aaron." I never called him Aaron unless I was mad or serious.

"But... you left to become a Sith!" He was on the verge of hysterics again.

"Aaron," I said firmly, keeping his eyes on me. "I won't leave you." He didn't seem convinced.

"I promise you, Airy, that I'll never leave you. I promise you." Tears streamed silently down his cheeks, but he smiled.

"I believe you," he said and he hugged me and closed his eyes. We sat there in the embrace with me rubbing his back and stroking his hair in comfort until the sun began to set.

The memory faded and I became aware that Zzyzx was standing in the doorway. I looked around and noticed that my apple had fallen to the floor.

"Zzyzx," I said bringing the apple to my hand and setting it down on the table. "Why aren't you with the ship?"

Zzyzx shuffled a little bit, but seemed eager to tell me something. "Syl, Aaron's ship has entered the atmosphere. He will be here within fifteen minutes."

"Airy," I whispered standing suddenly. "Go to the ship. Track his path. I want his ship to be disabled as soon as it lands, do you understand me? I want to make sure that he cannot leave!"

"Yes, m'lady." Zzyzx said and ran off. My eyes filled with excitement. Again, I couldn't tell if it was because I wanted to please my master or because I would see Airy again. I sat down and leaned back, keeping the chair effortlessly on two legs. I smiled to myself.

"I shall wait."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.