I am still waiting for my fulls to come back. (rated by favorite) Publisher #1 has had it 4 weeks. Publisher #2 has had it 8 weeks. Publisher #3 has had it 8 weeks. Publisher #4 has had it 6 weeks. Should I contact the least favorite first? If I do and maybe (hopefully) get a contract I can bump the best one? Or should I just ask the best one on the list first? Or should I keep waiting or I will ruin it all? I want to play my cards right here and don't know what to do. I don't want them all declining me cause I was too anxious. Or worse, remind them they didn't like it after all.